Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Switch

Options
  • 15-11-2020 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

I’m after maybe two of these. Should I hold out on a deal for a bundle or buy now to make sure I have them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Hideki99235

Zane97 wrote: »
    I’m after maybe two of these. Should I hold out on a deal for a bundle or buy now to make sure I have them?

What kind. Switch or switch lite? They won't get any cheaper anyways. I have an immaculate switch lite if interested 😊ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tonyfillony

I would think there will be a price drop on nintendo switches , lots of deals being flagged in ASDA and tesco in the UK , so i wouldnt be surprised if amazon and other online retailers match the price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

cheapest i seen so far is 299 for bare unit @ gamestop.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Harry321

Santa delivered a Nintendo switch only 2 weeks but already the joystick on the blue detachable control pad is not responding fully when trying to move left...I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps such as calibration, system update but no luck
    1) anyone know the remedy?
    2) what is the best contact #/ email out of it for Nintendo ?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

Harry321 wrote: »
    Santa delivered a Nintendo switch only 2 weeks but already the joystick on the blue detachable control pad is not responding fully when trying to move left...I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps such as calibration, system update but no luck
    1) anyone know the remedy?
    2) what is the best contact #/ email out of it for Nintendo ?

Hello,

We had this problem also.
    The issue was our son had let the switch fall a “few” times which made the connection between the controller and device less secure.
    The solution apparently is new controllers and get a fixed case to ensure the controllers can no longer be disconnected from the device.
    This is the advice we were given by the very helpful staff in Smyth’s toys store.
    Also note the switch lite controllers are part of the device and do not have this issue.

https://www.pigsback.com/en-ie/offer/452205?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_campaign=452205&utm_medium=affiliate&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_oaZuumO7gIVye7tCh1pTgdCEAQYAyABEgI3mfD_BwE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Harry321

Thanks soulson, I have just ordered the case..are the controllers covered under warranty.?..does anyone have a contact email number for Nintendo in this part of the world?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

Harry321 wrote: »
    Thanks soulson, I have just ordered the case..are the controllers covered under warranty.?..does anyone have a contact email number for Nintendo in this part of the world?

I was told that they were not covered unfortunately and it is a design flaw.

We bought new controllers and the above case.

It is an expensive kit and as I am sure you know kids let things fall!

Advertisement