Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours ban appeal

Options
  • 16-11-2020 10:38am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭

I've been banned permanently from after hours which I feel is excessive for the thread I have started.

Upon reflection I concede that the thread may have been in bad taste but a permanent ban is ott.

The mod will not back down and she maintains the ban.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,726 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Hi EBE,

I can look into this for you. Can you either post the PM converstion you had with the mod here or forward them to me please?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,726 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Hi,

The moderator has agreed to reduce your ban to one week. Is this acceptable or would you like to continue the appeal?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭Eleven Benevolent Elephants

Hi,

The moderator has agreed to reduce your ban to one week. Is this acceptable or would you like to continue the appeal?

That's perfect. Thanks folks.

A fair compromise.

Excellent. I think it would be a good idea for you to reflect on your posting style before you resume contributing to the forum.

I will flag this to be marked as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement