Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone SE 2020 €100 off - Vodafone

Options
  • 16-11-2020 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭

Just a FYI for ye folks:

https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/apple/iphone-se-2020.html?gallery=payg

64GB for €349

When porting to Vodafone get €100 off the SE at the moment.
    If already on VF grab a free sim from another network and port it.
    They will be locked to VF that's the only thing (or if you know someone on VF the last 12 months and have spent over €120 on credit they can request a code for you for free)

Just a heads up if anyone is buying one for a Christmas gift.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ciara1052

rizzee wrote: »
    Just a FYI for ye folks:

https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/apple/iphone-se-2020.html?gallery=payg

64GB for €349

When porting to Vodafone get €100 off the SE at the moment.
    If already on VF grab a free sim from another network and port it.
    They will be locked to VF that's the only thing (or if you know someone on VF the last 12 months and have spent over €120 on credit they can request a code for you for free)

Just a heads up if anyone is buying one for a Christmas gift.

Actually looking for one of these as a present! My bf is currently with VF so if I just use a free sim when buying the phone to get the 100e off I take it he should have no issues then using his normal sim card?

Thanks again for posting, will save me 100e!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭rizzee

ciara1052 wrote: »
    Actually looking for one of these as a present! My bf is currently with VF so if I just use a free sim when buying the phone to get the 100e off I take it he should have no issues then using his normal sim card?

Thanks again for posting, will save me 100e!

Yes, it will work for him no problem. I've done it myself when they first came out in April, it was €50 off then. Good luck :)

Advertisement