Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reconnect land line for BB

• 16-11-2020 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm not sure if this correct forum. so mods please move if necessary
    I used to have a landline connected to my house and have a telephone etc but the connection was poor because an engineer told me once when they investigated the problem that the actual phones lines to the area were very old. I disconnected phone as it was not worth paying for. So in the last few years more houses have been built in my village and new wires on the poles to the area etc. My new neighbours (across the road) in the housing estate have BB supplied from junction box across from my entrance. I decided to check if I could reconnect but I discovered my phone wire and ducting that was buried across under the road has been severed from installation of new sewage pipes etc for the new estate. The new sewage works etc were completed a couple years ago and to be honest I completely forgot to check the phone line was ok then. How would I best approach reconnecting the line again?

Advertisement