Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dreamcast Wheel

• 16-11-2020 5:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭

ITEM:
    Sega Dreamcast wheel. I got it as part of a lot and have no use for it. It's the same as this. Can add photos of it if you are interested. Never been used by me, but I believe it's still working fine.
    s-l640.jpg

POST\COLLECTION: Preferably collection, but will ship if you are willing to cover postage (approx 13 EUR)

PRICE: Free to collect or cover the postage

PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal if posting

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,279 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'll nab this from ya :)

Where are you based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭barryribs

Of course it would have been helpful to include that. I'm just outside Tralee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,279 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'm a little outside your neck of the woods up in Dublin.

Will happily cover postage, but I suppose lets leave it a bit and see if there's anyone more local to ya to save you the hassle of posting it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I'll put in 2nd on this if for some reason that o1s1n vanishes or changes his mind (or someone more local turns up). Would need postage to the UK rather than Dublin alas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement