If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

65 Inch or 70 inch smart TV - Budget €1500

Options
  • 16-11-2020 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Looking for your recommendations on 65 or 70 inch smart TV for a living room - used mainly for TV / Netflix and a very small bit of XBox.   (Tv is used during the day for kids tv/ Evening for Netflix/Prime)

Budget is €1500 ish or can go a bit higher if gives me extra spec.

Can you issue an Irish invoice for an order ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

jamesd wrote: »
    Hello,

Looking for your recommendations on 65 or 70 inch smart TV for a living room - used mainly for TV / Netflix and a very small bit of XBox.   (Tv is used during the day for kids tv/ Evening for Netflix/Prime)

Hi Jamesd.

Thanks for the post.

You could check out the excellent QLED the Samsung QE65Q80T priced at 1499 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204571-samsung-qe65q80t-new-t-series-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-1500-smart-qled-tv-with-apple-tv-app-freesat-hd.aspx

Philips also have their 65PUS9435  at 1399 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204886-philips-65pus9435-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

We can make the receipt out in Euro if tha'ts what you mean by Irish Invoice?

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭jamesd

Hello,

Hi Jamesd.

Thanks for the post.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204571-samsung-qe65q80t-new-t-series-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-1500-smart-qled-tv-with-apple-tv-app-freesat-hd.aspx

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204886-philips-65pus9435-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

Thank you - 2 lovely TV's - hard to choose between them but I do like the idea of the Philips ambilight - does it have a Satellite tuner in it ?

On the invoice - Will it come from Belfast just showing Euro or will it come from an Irish registered company ?

Thanks
    James 

Hello,

Hi Jamesd.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

Thank you  - 2 lovely TV's - hard to choose between them but I do like the idea of the Philips ambilight - does it have a Satellite tuner in it ?

On the invoice - Will it come from Belfast just showing Euro or will it come from an Irish registered company ?

Thanks
    James 
    Hi James.

It would be a UK registered company as we are based here in Belfast but we can have the invoice made in which ever currency you choose to pay in.

The Philips is an amazing screen and does indeed have a satellite tuner built in :)

Any questions please let me know.

Kenny.

Hi Kenny,

I want to go ahead with the Philips 65PUS9435 that you recommend - Is it in stock and is delivery free to Galway ?

Do I message you my number to give me a call ?

Thanks
    James

Hi Kenny,

I want to go ahead with the Philips 65PUS9435 that you recommend - Is it in stock and is delivery free to Galway ?

Do I message you my number to give me a call ?

Thanks
    James
    Hi Jamesd.

Good Choice :)

I have just dropped out warehouse an email to see if they can hold one over for us.

If you want to drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a buzz to finalise the order once they confirm its reserved :)

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Message sent thanks.

Message sent thanks.
    Cheers Jamesd.

I'll be in touch shortly :)

Kenny.

Hi Kenny,

I got a receipt in an email yesterday evening, Do I need to ring to pay or will you ring me once stock is confirmed ?

Assume you can take payment in Euros's from my credit for the  €1399.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Kenny,

I got a receipt in an email yesterday evening, Do I need to ring to pay or will you ring me once stock is confirmed ?

Assume you can take payment in Euros's from my credit for the  €1399.
    Hey Jamesd.

I have requested one be reserved at our warehouse but due to the small amount they are showing i will not know if I 100% have secured one until I get the packing list through around lunch time.

As soon as the list comes in I will drop you a call. If it is on it then there is no issue in paying 1399 Euro via your credit card.

Fingers crossed that I was able to get it secured.

Any luck Kenny ?

• Advertisement

Any luck Kenny ?
    Hey Jamesd.

Yip it was picked :)

Will call you ASAP

Thanks Kenny, Paid now.

Great service - thank you.

Any luck Kenny ?
    Cheers Jamesd.

I will get it processed and our courier will be in touch regarding delivery :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.