Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Doc Martens deals around ??

Options
  • 16-11-2020 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Looking for any bargains for ladies Doc Martens.... I believe they back 8n fashion again and you don’t have to be a Skinhead to wear them!!

Enquiring for my daughter who is talking about paying €180 for a pair.

Surely Boards can do better????

All help appreciated... man6 thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

DMs are insane prices these days and don't get reduced very often, I'm afraid....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,157 ✭✭✭Be right back

Masala wrote: »
    Hi all

Looking for any bargains for ladies Doc Martens.... I believe they back 8n fashion again and you don’t have to be a Skinhead to wear them!!

Try office shoes website. Some DMS are reduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

Hi all

Try here, might be something suitable.

https://www.schuh.ie/sale/#g=&c2=140_Womens%20Boots,320_Mens%20Boots,&c=&p=0,999&b=&sz=&m=&w=&c3=&h=&o=pop&st=&origst=&c4=&bRef=&s=s,&nd=&kwtype=c&page=1&va=&imp=&

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

I find McCarthy's in Cork to be the best value. They have a great online presence so instagram or Facebook will do for shopping. €148 for a pair of oxblood 8 hole, that's about as good as you will get.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭Masala

I find McCarthy's in Cork to be the best value. They have a great online presence so instagram or Facebook will do for shopping. €148 for a pair of oxblood 8 hole, that's about as good as you will get.

Many thanks... great price and only €5 delivery.

And am happy to keep my money local....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Many thanks... great price and only €5 delivery.

And am happy to keep my money local....

Yep that's why I first sought them out. Delighted with them. My husband bought a pair for me for Christmas, delivered within 4 days. Delighted with them. Nice selection of army coats too. Happy to spread the word of a little family run business.

Advertisement