Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Prize Bonds at Post Office

Options
  • 17-11-2020 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hello,

If I want to buy a large amount of Prize Bonds at Mt local post office, is there any maximum limit on my Debit card if I use it to transfer the funds from my bank account to the post office in the one go on the same day?

Any restrictions in place at all?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Moyglish wrote: »
    Hello,

If I want to buy a large amount of Prize Bonds at Mt local post office, is there any maximum limit on my Debit card if I use it to transfer the funds from my bank account to the post office in the one go on the same day?

Any restrictions in place at all?
    Hi Moyglish,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

If you are making an online transfer using your 365 Online banking, the daily limit would be €20,000 if you set up the payee using our new mobile app.

If you are looking to use your Debit Card for this transaction, I would recommend logging into the 365 Online website, select Service Desk and then Ask a Question. One of my colleagues can certainly confirm your Visa Debit Card Limit.

I hope this information helps.

Have a nice day and take care.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement