Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TRIAL 4 - Netflix - Documentary

• 17-11-2020 8:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭

Netflix 8 episode series dealing with an Innocence Project case in Boston.

I decided to watch a bit of the first episode as I was stuck for anything else to watch and had a bit of insomnia.

I ended up hooked. Watched the first 4 episodes the first night. I was hooked.
    Got zero sleep. Did a full day's work. Slept for a few hours and finished the rest.

Some of the things that were brought to light are in a way expected but yet still astounding. It's like something that one would expect from a movie but not in real life.

In light of things that have occurred in the US earlier this year this is all the more poignant.

Talk about the closed boys club. They've taken it to a new level.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

How's the accuracy on it? Netflix are so shady in this regard with documentaries

Making A Murderer is a complete work of Fiction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    How's the accuracy on it? Netflix are so shady in this regard with documentaries

Making A Murderer is a complete work of Fiction

I'm a bit skeptical of how they dramatise events too, a lot of their murder docu's are also about 5 episodes too long. Might give it a go though, you know it's going to be dragged out and over dramatised after a couple of eps

Advertisement