Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration Competition - PayPal

Options
  • 17-11-2020 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I need to create a section on my website were people can register for a comptetion and I'm wondering what's the best way to do it?

At the moment I run a compettion that has 21 different categories. I want people to be able to register for one or multiple competitions. I want them to be able to input their details like name, email, phone and a few other details about their application. I want them to be able to upload a PDF if they want to. And when they've filled out one competition, I want them to be able to fill out another or just complete the application by paying through PayPal.

Is there any application I could use to do this? I don't want them to be able to register where they can login again. Just a one off registration for a competition.

Advertisement