Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuam to Belmullet

Options
  • 17-11-2020 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there

i need to go to belmullet in the coming week , coming from galway so probably into Tuam first i suppose ?

is the road any better from Ballina to Belmullet than the shorter castlebar to Belmullet option which i know is a pretty poor road ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    Hi there

i need to go to belmullet in the coming week , coming from galway so probably into Tuam first i suppose ?

is the road any better from Ballina to Belmullet than the shorter castlebar to Belmullet option which i know is a pretty poor road ?

Nice scenic route through Castlebar around the back of Nephin but as you mentioned, road is not the best.

I would recommend Galway-Tuam-Knock-Kiltimagh-Bohola-Foxford-Ballina-Crossmolina-Belmullet, better road and won't take too much longer than the more direct route.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

thanks a lot , sorted

Advertisement