If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 32 Inch TV

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hendrickp wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I may be in the market soon for a new 32 inch TV for a bedroom and would be interested in the Samsung UE32T5300 but i was wondering would you be in a position to beat the price in Powercity for the same TV?

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204577-samsung-ue32t5300-new-t-series-32-inch-hdr-smart-1080p-hd-tv-tvplus.aspx

https://powercity.ie/product/32T5300
    Hi Hendrickp.

Thanks for the post.

With the powercity price they only offer a 1 year warranty with their set.

For us to offer a price beat it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee. It also must include delivery to your home or work address.

Our Sterling price of £229 works out to be the better deal (Depending on your banks exchange rate it should be around 261 Euro).

You are always free to pay in which ever currency works out to be the cheapest.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

Hi Hendrickp.

Thanks for the post.

For us to offer a price beat it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee. It also must include delivery to your home or work address.

Our Sterling price of £229 works out to be the better deal (Depending on your banks exchange rate it should be around 261 Euro).

Kenny.

Thanks Kenny. I forgot about checking the sterling price. I'm gonna wait until Black Friday just in case prices come down on this before pulling the trigger.

Thanks again

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hendrickp wrote: »
    Hi Hendrickp.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Thanks Kenny. I forgot about checking the sterling price. I'm gonna wait until Black Friday just in case prices come down on this before pulling the trigger.

Thanks again
    No problem at all Hendrickp.

Drop me a post or a PM if anything catches your eye on Black Friday.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.