Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd call receiving issue with iPhone 12

• 17-11-2020 4:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,702 ✭✭✭

I am having an issue which has only happened since I got the iPhone 12 Pro.

I don't seem to receive any calls or texts each day until I make a phone call.

I don't use voice calls all that much or texts as everything tends to be work related for most of the day - MS Teams calls & messages.

But when I do make a phone call suddenly I get a a load of messages of missed voice calls and text messages.

It is happening every day - yesterday I made a call fairly soon after getting up - so didn't have a problem. Today I didn't use my phone until about an hour ago and as soon as I dialed I got 4 text messages and 6 missed calls from throughout the morning.

I'm with 3 on a business account

Is this a phone or a carrier issue ?
    Has anyone experienced anything like it before ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭CptMackey

whippet wrote: »

I don't use voice calls all that much or texts as everything tends to be work related for most of the day - MS Teams calls & messages.

But when I do make a phone call suddenly I get a a load of messages of missed voice calls and text messages.

It is happening every day - yesterday I made a call fairly soon after getting up - so didn't have a problem. Today I didn't use my phone until about an hour ago and as soon as I dialed I got 4 text messages and 6 missed calls from throughout the morning.

Not iPhone based but similar happens to me on my S10. Had to get a new SIM card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭steve-o

whippet wrote: »

Having very similar issues, also on Three Business. A couple of times I've had problems with data or trying to use CarPlay. When I rebooted the phone I suddenly got a bunch of SMS messages and missed call notifications and realised I've actually been offline all day, even though the phone didn't indicate any issues.

Advertisement