Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut Topup from BOI Current Account

Options
  • 17-11-2020 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

HI Support.

Usually automatically  top up directly from my BOI Account to my revolut account .

But when trying today it asked me to download the BOI app and when registered its asking me to approve the payment. 

I have the following questions: 

Will I need the BOI App for all online purcahses from now on or any way around this ? 
    Can I turn off 2FA for my account? 
    Can I auto allow top ups from Revolut from BOI account?
    Will Payments only be proccess from BOI to other accounts within business hrs? 

regards
    Dara

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

DaraDali wrote: »
    HI Support.

Usually automatically  top up directly from my BOI Account to my revolut account .

But when trying today it asked me to download the BOI app and when registered its asking me to approve the payment. 

I have the following questions: 

Will I need the BOI App for all online purcahses from now on or any way around this ? 
    Can I turn off 2FA for my account? 
    Can I auto allow top ups from Revolut from BOI account?
    Will Payments only be proccess from BOI to other accounts within business hrs? 

regards
    Dara
    Good morning Dara.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

When you set an account up as a payee on the new Bank of Ireland Mobile App- in this case your Revolut Account- you will need to approve this with Two Factor Authentication. This is for the security on your account and there is no way to avoid this.

Transfers from your Bank of Ireland account to Revolut will take 1 working day.

You can do instant top ups to your Revolut using your Visa Debit Card on the Revolut App. Please contact them for further assistance with this.

I hope this information helps!

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭thebo

Good morning Dara.

When you set an account up as a payee on the new Bank of Ireland Mobile App- in this case your Revolut Account- you will need to approve this with Two Factor Authentication. This is for the security on your account and there is no way to avoid this.

You can do instant top ups to your Revolut using your Visa Debit Card on the Revolut App. Please contact them for further assistance with this.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Hi

Can I top up my revolut account with my savings account?

Do I use a sepa transfer? Is this an instant transfer?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

thebo wrote: »
    Good morning Dara.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Hi

Can I top up my revolut account with my savings account?

Do I use a sepa transfer? Is this an instant transfer?

Thanks
    Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

If the savings account is a regular savings plan with a direct debit, it is not possible to make online transfers to or from this account type. If you are unsure of what type of savings account you hold, please send a query through Ask a Question in the Service Desk when logged on to 365 Online. If your Revolut account is held within the EU you can send a SEPA transfer and this would take one working day, as mentioned above. 

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement