If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony PSLX310BT

Options
  • 17-11-2020 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, looking at adding to my Sony PSLX310BT setup. I’m currently connecting it to a Bluetooth speaker but would like to hear what you think would improve my listening experience. Budget of€400 - €500. Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Easy Rod wrote: »
    Hi folks, looking at adding to my Sony PSLX310BT setup. I’m currently connecting it to a Bluetooth speaker but would like to hear what you think would improve my listening experience. Budget of€400 - €500. Cheers
    Hey Easy Rod.

The Sony is a great turntable and has been very popular.

They have so popular that we have temporarily ran out of stock and are awaiting on fresh stock arriving.

To improve your listening experience you could upgrade your speakers (Depending on what you already have) or you could purchase a separate amp and wired speakers.

For a Separate setup you could look at the following.

Starting point for an amp Sony STRDH190 priced at 199 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203318-sony-strdh190-black-stereo-receiver.aspx

Pair it with Bronze 1 priced at 119 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12897-monitor-audio-bronze-1-black-black-speakers-per-pair.aspx

You would require some speaker cable for connecting the speakers and amp.

You would then connect these to the turntable and it would sound very good.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Thanks a mil Kenny. I’ll come back to you!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks a mil Kenny. I’ll come back to you!
    No problem at all Easy Rod.

Just drop me a post or PM when your ready or if you have any other questions.

Hi Kenny, my hand has been forced here as my main Bluetooth speaker has given up and I can’t connect the player by Bluetooth to my two Bose speakers for some reason (and it keeps connecting to my tv annoyingly!)

Is there a non Bluetooth speaker you’d recommended or is there any current deals on a separate set up as above as the Bronze 1 seem to be sold out?

Hi Kenny, my hand has been forced here as my main Bluetooth speaker has given up and I can’t connect the player by Bluetooth to my two Bose speakers for some reason (and it keeps connecting to my tv annoyingly!)

Is there a non Bluetooth speaker you’d recommended or is there any current deals on a separate set up as above as the Bronze 1 seem to be sold out?
    Hi Easy Rod.

The Bronze 1 are still available in Walnut, White and Rosewood. at the 119.00 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12899-monitor-audio-bronze-1-walnut-walnut-speakers-per-pair.aspx

The Sony 190 has ran out of stock but you could use the Yamaha A670 priced at 179 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14191-yamaha-a670-black-amplifier-amplifier.aspx

If you just wanted an active pair of speakers then there are the Tibo Plus 3.1 priced at 179 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203548-tibo-plus-3-1-bluetooth-active-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Advertisement

I’m a bit of novice when it comes to all these things, would the speakers alone do the job or is separate set up much better?

I’m a bit of novice when it comes to all these things, would the speakers alone do the job or is separate set up much better?
    Hi Easy Rod.

The Tibo Speakers will indeed do the job and get you listening to vinyl but a separate HiFi setup will sound much much better!

Hi Kenny, let’s go for the separate set-up then. Drop me a pm and can arrange payment. Thanks

Hi Kenny, let’s go for the separate set-up then. Drop me a pm and can arrange payment. Thanks
    Hi Easy Rod,

Kenny is off today but if you drop me a PM with a contact number I can give you a call to process that.

Kind regards

David

Hi Easy Rod,

Kenny is off today but if you drop me a PM with a contact number I can give you a call to process that.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.