If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TX55HZ1500B

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

astrofluff wrote: »
    Hi RS Team!

I have my eye on this TV and have a few questions:

It does have an S2 Tuner, but does the software have Freesat setup when setup to UK postcode?

The price in Stg is £1699, which is about €1,800 when converted at today's rate (slightly cheaper). Can you advise by PM what price you could do in Eur with deliver to Wicklow?

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204775-panasonic-tx55hz1500b-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-premium-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Thanks.
    Hi Astrofluff.

Thanks for the post.

The 55HZ1500 is an excellent TV!

It does have Freesat/Free to air satellite that you can get no problem if setting up in the South.

Our Euro price is not always a direct conversion of our sterling listing.
    If you paid in sterling then your bank can work out the exchange rate for you.

The 55HZ1500 has temporarily ran out of stock but they should be due into stock again today or tomorrow.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Cheers Kenny.  Will check back in with you tomorrow.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

astrofluff wrote: »
    Cheers Kenny.  Will check back in with you tomorrow.
    No problem at all Astrofluff.

Give me a shout when you are ready :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.