Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indication of aib merchant services.

• 17-11-2020 9:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

New to this. But setup a business we will open soon.
    We are projecting from week to week to do between 10-20 jobs. Say 100 a job. We need a terminal I enquired about aib merchant services, they gave me these figures. I'm not sure if I should go with them. Negotiate. Or go elsewhere. Can anyone advice on the info I have given.

Thank you

Screenshot-2020-11-17-20-25-07-175-com-google-android-apps-docs.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

That's quite good for the volume.
    Remember cash costs 0.45% to lodge, so it's slightly higher than the cost of taking cash but without the lodging hassle.

Funds are in your account the next day

You might get a tiny bit better from others, but on your volume the saving will be tiny

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭PickYourName

No harm in getting alternative quotes.

Try Paymentsense.

Also, not sure if they're still doing it, but try and avoid locking into long-term agreements with penalties to get out of.

Advertisement