If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

issue with order

Options
  • 17-11-2020 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi kenny / John, could one of you give me a call please. I have an issue with an order I placed - order number / invoice number  is 2535835.

Thanks
    Brian

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

brian2019 wrote: »
    Hi kenny / John, could one of you give me a call please. I have an issue with an order I placed - order number / invoice number  is 2535835.

Thanks
    Brian
    Hi Brian2019.

I have requested Emma who deals with our mail order and logistics to give you a call and she will be able to look after any issues.

You can of course also PM myself with the issue just so I know what the problem is.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 brian2019

PM sent to David's account as that is what you seem to be using these days 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PM sent to David's account as that is what you seem to be using these days 
    Hey Brian2019.

I'm back using my own boards account now :)

Did Emma give you a call yet?

no call as yet, I have sent you the same message that I sent David. I will be on a call for work till about 4 but anytime after that would be great

no call as yet, I have sent you the same message that I sent David. I will be on a call for work till about 4 but anytime after that would be great
    Hey Brian2019.

She had tried to give you a call but with you being in work seems you couldn't answer it.

Thanks for your honesty on this one :)

We will have things sorted ASAP for you.

• Advertisement

Kenny,

all good now, Thanks to you and Emma for getting this sorted, great service as usual from RS

Kenny,

all good now, Thanks to you and Emma for getting this sorted, great service as usual from RS
    Hi Brian2019.

Glad Emma got things sorted for you and you ended with a great deal :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.