Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smyths delivery to different address

Options
  • 17-11-2020 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

I want to get a Playstation game for my nephew's birthday. Since they are about 40min away can I buy online with Smyths but get it delivered to a different address or do I just get it sent to my house and post it off myself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

micah537 wrote: »
    I want to get a Playstation game for my nephew's birthday. Since they are about 40min away can I buy online with Smyths but get it delivered to a different address or do I just get it sent to my house and post it off myself?

You can put whatever delivery address you like on it. I often get stuff delivered to my mothers work address at this time of year so little eyes won’t see parcels arriving

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭micah537

That's brilliant, thanks

Advertisement