If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lg cx 55

Options
  • 18-11-2020 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, 
                can you confirm best price/availability on lg cx55 and delivery options, (do i have a choice of delivery dates) to mayo. Also can you confirm if tuners will work with saorview and is it freeview (now and next) or freesat (7 day guide) for the sat input. 
    I am not familiar with web os but believe switching between tuners can be convoluted, and am wondering does it have a feature for integrating sat and aerial programme guides for "seamless" channel selection, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

unit 1 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, 
                can you confirm best price/availability on lg cx55 and delivery options, (do i have a choice of delivery dates) to mayo. Also can you confirm if tuners will work with saorview and is it freeview (now and next) or freesat (7 day guide) for the sat input. 
    I am not familiar with web os but believe switching between tuners can be convoluted, and am wondering does it have a feature for integrating sat and aerial programme guides for "seamless" channel selection, thanks in advance.
    Hi Unit 1.

Thanks for the post.

If you are based in the South of Ireland you will not get the Freeview stations as theses are a UK service.
    You can use Saorview no problem.

You can also get Freesat via a satellite dish and it has a 7 days guide.

There is no way to join both Freesat and Saorview EGP into one guide and you have to switch between the two tuners. This is just done by a series of buttons and takes no time at all to do.

The 55CX was reduced at the start of the week down to 1449 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14028-lg-oled55cx5lb-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

The above price includes delivery and our VIP 6 year guarantee.
    You can request a day that suits you for delivery (Excluding weekends).

I hope this is of help.

Any further questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

How do you compare it to the Samsung Q95T? 

Truckermal wrote: »
    How do you compare it to the Samsung Q95T? 
    Hey Truckermal.

The Q95T is also an amazing television.
    With both being different technology the 55CX OLED and the Q95T QLED they are amoung the best TV's on the market.

The OLED will give slightly better blacks compared to the QLED.
    The CX series will do HDMI 2.1 via all its inputs.
    The CX series is also a full 10 Bit panel the Q90T does 10 Bit (8 Bit + 2FRC)

Its just so hard to be the OLED televisions.

Hope this helps a little.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Cheers Kenny!

Being looking at the Q95T for a while so I'll wait until next year to get one off you when the prices drop another bit!

Thanks for the help!

Truckermal wrote: »
    Cheers Kenny!

Being looking at the Q95T for a while so I'll wait until next year to get one off you when the prices drop another bit!

Thanks for the help!
    No problem at all Truckermal.

Just drop us a post or PM when your ready :) 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭unit 1

Thanks for the reply, what are stock levesl like as I might be looking to order around beginning of december and how long is the bf price valid for, thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply, what are stock levesl like as I might be looking to order around beginning of december and how long is the bf price valid for, thanks in advance.
    Hi Unit 1.

Thanks for coming back to me.

The Black Friday pricing only runs for a few days after the event.

At the moment we have good stock levels of the 55CX and they are selling very fast :)

Let me know when you are ready to pull the trigger and we can get you sorted.

Hi Unit 1.

At the moment we have good stock levels of the 55CX and they are selling very fast :)

Ok ready to pull the trigger on this ("55" lg cx5lb), how should we proceed as I need to discuss delivery.

Hi Unit 1.

Ok ready to pull the trigger on this ("55" lg cx5lb), how should we proceed as I need to discuss delivery.
    Hey Unit 1.

If you drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a shout to finalise the order :)

Hi Unit 1.

Hey Unit 1.

If you drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a shout to finalise the order :)
    Hi I ordered this online on saturday, I pm'd you my mobile, so maybe we can talk about delivery on monday. Ideally I would like next friday if possible.

• Advertisement

Hi Unit 1.

Hey Unit 1.

Hi I ordered this online on saturday, I pm'd you my mobile, so maybe we can talk about delivery on monday. Ideally I would like next friday if possible.
    Hi Unit 1.

Thanks for the order.

I will drop you  call ASAP this morning.

Hi guys, this arrived yesterday and its really really nice.  There is an enclosed slip saying to register online, however this fails to proceed as it seems it wont accecpt an roi postcode, also the alternative phone number doesnt seem to work either. 
    Any idea how I should proceed, thanks in advance.

Hi guys, this arrived yesterday and its really really nice.  There is an enclosed slip saying to register online, however this fails to proceed as it seems it wont accecpt an roi postcode, also the alternative phone number doesnt seem to work either. 
    Any idea how I should proceed, thanks in advance.
    Hi Unit 1.

Excellent that the TV has arrived :)

I think that is for LG's own warranty so I'm not sure of how there website works unfortunately.
    The number might be a UK number so would need 0044 in front of it?

Our own 6 year guarantee does not need registered for and start from date of purchase.
    It will be on your receipt as Panel protection and is store on our system under your account.

If you ever have any issues with the 6 years you can just drop our service guys an email or give us a call and we take it from there.

Thanks again for the business it is much appreciated.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.