Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car loan

Options
  • 18-11-2020 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a car loan with yourselves but was organised through the car dealership. I'm just wondering how I go about finding out how much I still owe on the loan? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

jonseyblub wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a car loan with yourselves but was organised through the car dealership. I'm just wondering how I go about finding out how much I still owe on the loan? 
    Good afternoon jonseyblub.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here today on Boards.ie.

You can certainly request this information by contacting Bank of Ireland Finance on 1890664466. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help with this. They are available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.

I hope this information helps and if you ever have any other queries, please get in touch. We are also available on Twitter @talktoBOI and Facebook. 

Have a nice day and take care.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement