Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MaajGP

Asking loads of questions, about loans ? Whats that about ?

This works! Just ignore the question on loans and click on the (smaller) link to pay by credit card. Thanks for finding this!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Found a seller on Amazon selling it for a ridiculous €1,315, if anyone's even remotely interested......

(gone. jesus christ............)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭steescribbles

Out of stock now.

Congrats to anyone who got an order in.

It appears that Very is out of stock too (via it's Quick Order page), confirming that Littlewoods and Very are sharing stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mando77

Any new updates on stock drops ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

Some of the adds on ebay are so funny, listed as ps5's.

Empty can of coke, filled with my tears due to scalpers etc.

Really don't know why ebay just don't ban people for selling over the price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Did anyone buy the Digital Edition with littlewoods and therefore have the item number for the Digital? worth a try with the quick order trick

(https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/playstation-5-console-with-optional-extras/1600549417.prd?amendCommerceItemId=ci282377001780) link to it but obviously doesn't work unless someone knows a workaround

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Chanced Littlewoods quick code again all morning. Just came back in stock now and I was able to order

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

Littlewood fast!!!!!
    They have stock!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Again, I've deleted all non stock update posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ST3NG4H

I'd argue a lot of those posts just deleted pertain to a stock update on Littlewoods. Is this not a discussion forum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Dazzamania

Thanks guys! Just got one after having it ripped from baskets launch day, and got one for my friend's son as well! You guys are great!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Still available for pre-order on Littlewoods

https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/quickOrder.page

enter QK64J

Don't know why the mod deleted this, thanks to whoever posted it

EDIT: OUT OF STOCK

• Registered Users Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

It’s obviously an exclusive Boards/Littlewoods offer! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Are some of them not relevant to this discussion no?? Delete if it makes you feel good about yourself
    F1ngers wrote: »
    Again, I've deleted all non stock update posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭bonzothebuzz

I think i got one but no confirmation email from Littlewoods, does it usually take a while? Friend of mine got it within 30 seconds!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dwils

Lads - littlewood site is live - I just ordered a disc version - GET THERE NOW!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MarkyShan

Anybody still getting the error when trying to pay by credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dazzamania

I also haven't gotten one, ordered it between two other people and they got their confirmations so don't know why I haven't

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

I think i got one but no confirmation email from Littlewoods, does it usually take a while? Friend of mine got it within 30 seconds!

I got confirmation pretty much straight away

*this is helpful info. Please don't delete!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 StoryBuuud

Same boat as you. Think I got one but won't be confident until I get the email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Whats the chances its just a loophole and they'll either refund us or delivery won't happen till way into next year? My order did say delivery before dec 18th. Fingers crossed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

Whats the chances its just a loophole and they'll either refund us or delivery won't happen till way into next year? My order did say delivery before dec 18th. Fingers crossed

My order said delivery before 21st so hard to know, still no confirmation email ordered at 12:22

• Registered Users Posts: 2 andy678

Pretty likely I reckon although some people are getting confirmation emails so it's hard to tell. I ordered last night with no confirmation and on my order it now says this item is no longer available. Hoping to be refunding before more legit stock releases

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MarkyShan

Guys anyone know how to get past the error when trying to pay by credit card without setting up a credit account with littlewoods? Thanks ðŸ‘

dwils wrote: »
    Lads - littlewood site is live - I just ordered a disc version - GET THERE NOW!!!

What do you mean by live?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 2020Con2020

I got a error after submitting payment three times!, they charges me three times and no confirmation email or order number, what should I do??

MarkyShan wrote: »
    Guys anyone know how to get past the error when trying to pay by credit card without setting up a credit account with littlewoods? Thanks ðŸ‘

U need to register an account if you already haven't

Don't apply for credit in the sign-up process

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

I just hit the link below the continue button where it says if you don't want a credit account and to pay by card. Went straight through

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Click on pay by credit card below the continue green line

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement