Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Basil3 wrote: »
    Don't apply for credit in the sign-up process

You can’t sign up without doing so, at least I couldn’t. I payed using my card though.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

MarkyShan wrote: »
    Guys anyone know how to get past the error when trying to pay by credit card without setting up a credit account with littlewoods? Thanks ðŸ‘

See under continue button, it says pay by card

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

andy678 wrote: »
    Pretty likely I reckon although some people are getting confirmation emails so it's hard to tell. I ordered last night with no confirmation and on my order it now says this item is no longer available. Hoping to be refunding before more legit stock releases

Or don't bother with the refund and call them to complain, maybe they'll prioritise you when they do get them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    You can’t sign up without doing so, at least I couldn’t. I payed using my card though.

Yes you can, its in small writing , there is an option to pay in full with a card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

MarkyShan wrote: »
    Guys anyone know how to get past the error when trying to pay by credit card without setting up a credit account with littlewoods? Thanks ðŸ‘

Create a new account , only way I could get around it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 MarkyShan

Saz2020 wrote: »
    See under continue button, it says pay by card

Yeah have clicked it several times which is what Ian’s using the red error to pop up..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

dan786 wrote: »
    Yes you can, its in small writing , there is an option to pay in full with a card.

Sh*t! Didn’t see that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Got 1, and a switch, thanks to all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭jj880

I got a error after submitting payment three times!, they charges me three times and no confirmation email or order number, what should I do??

Stop ordering. Ring first thing in morning. They may have a ps5 for you. If not complain like fook, get refunded and moved to the front of the queue when more stock arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aokay

Can't get past this screen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 andy678

Or don't bother with the refund and call them to complain, maybe they'll prioritise you when they do get them

Good suggestion but then if say amazon put up stock that can be delivered within a few days I'll be kicking myself, I cant be being picky in this situation though, I'll be happy just to get one. I'll give them a call and see what

Aokay wrote: »
    Can't get past this screen

What happens when you click on the link at the bottom?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Table Top Joe

Took me awhile to spot the option to bypass the pay in instalments thing as well with all the excitement.....money has been taken from my debit card, its listed as processing in my account on Littlewoods....but no email, not counting any chickens and expecting it to fail tbh

Big, huge, massive thanks for the heads up here everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭HDonal

I ordered just before one. Thanks to everyone. Has anyone who has ordered around that time gotten a confirmation email?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aokay

Basil3 wrote: »
    What happens when you click on the link at the bottom?

The above error message

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MarkyShan

St. Westy wrote: »
    Create a new account , only way I could get around it

This actually worked, thanks! Unfortunately too late though 😭

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 250 ✭✭SeamusAFA

Keeps telling me no product found

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

All gone

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dwils

HDonal wrote: »
    I ordered just before one. Thanks to everyone. Has anyone who has ordered around that time gotten a confirmation email?

Yes I got confirmation email and credit card has been charged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

It’s on the very website , same process as littlewoods same pre order code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Bart22

To ppl that don't get conformation email, I order yesterday at 17:14 and got email today morning around 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 am0019

dwils wrote: »
    Yes I got confirmation email and credit card has been charged

I ordered at 12:40, was yours before or after this if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MrEarthWormJim

Got one, no email yet though. Anyone know why its only accessible this route, bit odd they don't put it on site ?

andy678 wrote: »
    Good suggestion but then if say amazon put up stock that can be delivered within a few days I'll be kicking myself, I cant be being picky in this situation though, I'll be happy just to get one. I'll give them a call and see what

If Amazon get them ill order another one and sell the little woods one to someone else at face value. I'm pretty confident you'll shift it without a problem

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

ST3NG4H wrote: »
    I'd argue a lot of those posts just deleted pertain to a stock update on Littlewoods. Is this not a discussion forum?

This thread was set up for "stock updates", ie: "Stock available on xyz", anyone following this thread gets a notification of a new post.

After that the update gets lost in the "I got one", "me too" - how does that help people following this thread.

It then becomes a preorder discussion, we already have a thread for that, no need for 2.

It really would help those still looking to only see stock available posts, they're the ones I'm trying to help.

I honestly was trying to help, not stifle discussion, just wanted chat kept to a minimum so that those looking for stock have a chance of getting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

When I try to choose optional extras it says unavailable/ ?

Got one, no email yet though. Anyone know why its only accessible this route, bit odd they don't put it on site ?

I'd say its a mistake, a fella is gonna turn on his computer in the morning and call his manager and say look whats happened here 400 orders for PS5 and we don't have any, what should I do?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dwils

What do you mean by live?

I was able to order one thru the quick order menu

F1ngers wrote: »
    This thread was set up for "stock updates", ie: "Stock available on xyz", anyone following this thread gets a notification of a new post.

After that the update gets lost in the "I got one", "me too" - how does that help people following this thread.

It then becomes a preorder discussion, we already have a thread for that, no need for 2.

It really would help those still looking to only see stock available posts, they're the ones I'm trying to help.

I honestly was trying to help, not stifle discussion, just wanted chat kept to a minimum so that those looking for stock have a chance of getting one.

Could the other thread have the title changed to orders instead of pre-orders?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

It does say it's been purchased 100+ times in the last 48 hours, so wondering how it will all work out, let us know if guys are successful and get the console.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement