Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 wublabdubadoo

I'd say its a mistake, a fella is gonna turn on his computer in the morning and call his manager and say look whats happened here 400 orders for PS5 and we don't have any, what should I do?

Stock informer just sent a notification that very has stock for pre-order. Very and little woods share stock, I don't this is a glitch we may have chance to get a ps5 before Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MrEarthWormJim

This was the Disc version on Littlewoods wasn't it ? A bit late now I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

Stock informer just sent a notification that very has stock for pre-order. Very and little woods share stock, I don't this is a glitch we may have chance to get a ps5 before Xmas.

Yea I got that notification too , And we had all ordered before it went out , so fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Feckin saints you lot are!!!
    Also got a confirmation email!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Table Top Joe

This was the Disc version on Littlewoods wasn't it ? A bit late now I know.

It was yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 ST3NG4H

Just got a confirmation email for an order placed at 11.55 this morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Table Top Joe

Ill be damned, received an email just now too.....ordered at 12.50pm today

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭oleard1987

Also got a confirmation ,please font be another Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

ST3NG4H wrote: »
    Just got a confirmation email for an order placed at 11.55 this morning :)

Strange that I didn't get the confirmation email but my friend did and she ordered 20 min after me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Saying unavailable now on little woods quick search

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 laurenmooney92

Anyone know the quick code for the digital version?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭thc4me

Just to chip in with my own experience, my sister ordered herself one just before 12 and she got a confirmation email immediately. She already had a full Littlewoods credit account. It says Delivery by the 19th.
    I ordered for myself a few minutes later when she told me at 12:18, no email yet, it says processing on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 am0019

Is it safe to relax when you get an order confirmed email?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Betty88

am0019 wrote: »

Hope so I just got one a few mins ago! Ordered at 12. This will prob be deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭HDonal

I ordered at 12.57 and just now got the confirmation email. Expected delivery date is by 19th Dec. I don't know if this will pan out but good luck everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

https://ibb.co/vcJvxvr
    Did anyone's order confirmation email look like this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

am0019 wrote: »

Only safe to relax once you have the console

This is the confirmation I got, does this mean it hasn't worked ? Bit confusing.

This is the confirmation I got, does this mean it hasn't worked ? Bit confusing.

Ye I got the same so I'm unsure too

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

No my confirmation email is different it includes the full price of the console and the delivery date 19/12/2020

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 dwils

massy086 wrote: »
    Ye I got the same so I'm unsure too

My confirmation email had a €499 value on it

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭thc4me

Finally got the email and a "Track Parcel" link on the site. Shows the full price in the email and delivery before 19th like others.

Looks like me and massy are screwed. What does it say in the 'My Orders' page for others, mines says 'Order Placed' and 'Awaiting Stock'. Maybe we were the last few in and it wasnt approved correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭ALS

This is confirmation email I got yesterday at 17:17, payment taken immediately from bank etc ..

• Registered Users Posts: 45 am0019

ALS wrote: »
    This is confirmation email I got yesterday at 17:17, payment taken immediately from bank etc ..

Got the exact same one, hopefully it's set in stone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭ALS

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭lobbylad

Thanks OP, got in at 13.19 and ordered, just got the confirmation email, money taken from account and delivery expected 19/12.

Looks like me and massy are screwed. What does it say in the 'My Orders' page for others, mines says 'Order Placed' and 'Awaiting Stock'. Maybe we were the last few in and it wasnt approved correctly.
    Ye not looking good 4 us

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dexdex

Did anybody who got a confirmation sign up for the credit agreement but still pay in full? I’m wondering if it’s holding out for that agreement to be approved before processing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Just got the order confirmation in an email with expected delivery date 19th dec. hopefully doesn’t get cancelled tomorrow

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement