Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 staplrsvrd

Thought this might help

@PS5UKStock on Twitter confirmed that Very had a preorder using the Quick Order method (assume this means that Littlewoods actually did have stock too). Tweet says that if your order says processed and you are able to track it you have been successful. If it says the item is no longer available it looks like it was unsuccessful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

Order changed to “order placed” and I can track it , absolutly amazing job by all of you , if I get another one via smyths or if I somehow end up with 2, I will be straight on here to sell at face value , thank you everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

massy086 wrote: »
    Ye not looking good 4 us

Same for me. ffs, this is getting very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MrEarthWormJim

This what my Order page says 'Awaiting Stock', confirmation email said "We are sorry but your item is no longer available."

• Registered Users Posts: 9 zemerin

massy086 wrote: »
    Ye not looking good 4 us
    Mines stuck at ordered placed, no email..bit surprised considering I ordered 11:50 well before some other people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Mine was placed at 11:49,and it's Sorry this order has been declined, but money was taken. They'll be getting a fleet of phone calls in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭MrsBean

Saz2020 wrote: »
    Mine was placed at 11:49,and it's Sorry this order has been declined, but money was taken. They'll be getting a fleet of phone calls in the morning

If you check 'my orders/transaction history' it will clarify if they've put through for a refund on the transaction.

Same happened me yesterday. Very disappointing. Hope the refund comes through tomorrow so that I have another chance at it should more go up on LW.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

MrsBean wrote: »
    If you check 'my orders/transaction history' it will clarify if they've put through for a refund on the transaction.

Same happened me yesterday. Very disappointing. Hope the refund comes through tomorrow so that I have another chance at it should more go up on LW.

Thank you. No refund talk yet. Myt update later, if not will give them a call tomorrow. Yeah very disappointing. Why take people's money if its not confirmed like

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Guys that are having trouble...Littlewoods are well known for cancelling orders from people with no account/new account and that payed by card so anyone in the same boat more likely will get cancelled also

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mf1138

Thanks for the heads up everyone. Got one ordered when it went up yesterday. Email wasn't sent till this morning. Mine shows delivery by the 18th. Also says order being processed at supplier... This might be a sign that the rumours about stock being on it way are true and the other retailers will start offering it soon. Hopefully everyone gets sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Keep missing out here, feck sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Keep missing out here, feck sake.

Join this discord:
    https://discord.gg/w5gQxTxY

You'll see the update for Littlewoods was posted there and here at same time.

You can mute every channel except stock updates and announcements. There'll be some ****e but leave discord running on your phone and you should see the message when it comes in.

Very and Littlewoods have taken down their quick order pages now so looks like that was the last big one. However as they seem to be getting some so will others.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,998 ✭✭✭✭josip

So did anyone who got a confirmation like below, later get their order cancelled?
    Trying to work out are we in the clear or not
    (Hvala wifey)

qqtQzav.png

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭tweek84

Join this discord:
    https://discord.gg/w5gQxTxY

You'll see the update for Littlewoods was posted there and here at same time.

You can mute every channel except stock updates and announcements. There'll be some ****e but leave discord running on your phone and you should see the message when it comes in.

Very and Littlewoods have taken down their quick order pages now so looks like that was the last big one. However as they seem to be getting some so will others.

Thanks for the link and explanation, I am trying to get a Ps5 for my son for Xmas really need to get it as he never really asks for much and is a good kid, I had one in my basket on HN on release day but website crashed for me when checking out :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

tweek84 wrote: »
    Thanks for the link and explanation, I am trying to get a Ps5 for my son for Xmas really need to get it as he never really asks for much and is a good kid, I had one in my basket on HN on release day but website crashed for me when checking out :mad:

It says it when you join but make sure to go to #roles on the discord and select the "searching PS5" option.

Mute everything but those two I mentioned (main reason being the link went into order updates an hour before announcement).

Don't post into the stock thread unless it's a link or info on orders.

Best of luck with it.

Seen a few join at 3:20ish so I assume they're all boardies haha

Edit: stock discussion, order updates (can be muted most likely) and announcements are the main channels to use on that Díscord.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

It says it when you join but make sure to go to #roles on the discord and select the "searching PS5" option.

Mute everything but those two I mentioned (main reason being the link went into order updates an hour before announcement).

Don't post into the stock thread unless it's a link or info on orders.

Best of luck with it.

Seen a few join at 3:20ish so I assume they're all boardies haha

Edit: stock discussion, order updates (can be muted most likely) and announcements are the main channels to use on that Díscord.

Yup shhhh

Littlewoods now taken down quick order, will now probably change the product code too

• Registered Users Posts: 26 wublabdubadoo

Littlewoods now taken down quick order, will now probably change the product code too

Did you manage to get one?

Did you manage to get one?

No unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

My order status still says “ Order Being Processed” made the order this morning at 12:50 and still haven’t received any email either, starting to get worried about my order now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 stucat94

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    My order status still says “ Order Being Processed” made the order this morning at 12:50 and still haven’t received any email either, starting to get worried about my order now!

Mines the exact same! Hopefully it updates soon

• Registered Users Posts: 13 NeedAPS5

Got mine at 12:04 didn’t get confirmation until 13:50

stucat94 wrote: »
    Mines the exact same! Hopefully it updates soon

What time you order at?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 robson7

ordered at 11.57 - still at order being processed

couldn't figure out how to avoid that finance garbage so ended up signing up for it - hoping that hasn't messed it up for me

robson7 wrote: »

couldn't figure out how to avoid that finance garbage so ended up signing up for it - hoping that hasn't messed it up for me

Yeah same, hopefully not anyway.

I’ve texted them on Facebook and they replied saying it could take up to 24 hours for the email to come through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

I dont think it matters I ordered at 12:22 and got 2 confirmation emails (same email since) anyone that ordered pre 1 o clock seem to be sound

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

I wouldn't worry about that Ive ordered products early in the morning off Littlewoods in the past and the status would not change until late the next day, and they'd be products that were in stock with a shorter delivery date

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

That garbage was annoying, took me a while but realised there was an option just to pay, not easy doing it on your phone with old eyes and no glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dexdex

Hope all your orders manage to get through. I’m in the same boat, although I ordered yesterday a couple of minutes after it was spoke about here. I’ll call in the morning and let yous know what they say. I’ve a feeling it’s the finance crap messing it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 StoryBuuud

I ordered at 12:40, got the email around 1:30, and now it says Order Placed on the Littlewoods website.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement