Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

Just want to say thanks to all here I managed to secure a PS5 through the quick code got confirmation email and order being processed now hopefully they dont turn around and cancel it

Cheers all thanks again

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

StoryBuuud wrote: »
    I ordered at 12:40, got the email around 1:30, and now it says Order Placed on the Littlewoods website.
    The status of mine stayed at order placed from the day I ordered to the day it said received as per the below.

27 November, 2020 20:53:00 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    19 November, 2020 11:44:06 Order being processed at supplier

The money came out of my account on the 23rd November.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 wublabdubadoo

No unfortunately

Please let me know if you are stuck for one before Xmas for your kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 StoryBuuud

Pipmae wrote: »
    The status of mine stayed at order placed from the day I ordered to the day it said received as per the below.

27 November, 2020 20:53:00 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    19 November, 2020 11:44:06 Order being processed at supplier

The money came out of my account on the 23rd November.

Money came out of my account today strangely. Like everyone else now in hoping that it won't get cancelled by Littlewoods.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

I have a gamestop pre order and release date is 27th ������. I'm slow on the fingers and keep getting beaten to it. I need a tech lesson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Keep seeing on Instagram a place called mobile phone locker in Dublin with a endless amount of PS5 for sale at the crazy 1200 euro plus prices ?

Has anyone seen this page ? As I am like where is he even getting the stock from ?

He also seems to have a endless amount of the iPhone 12 pros and they have the same stock issue as the ps5 !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 laurenmooney92

Hi, I’m stuck for one for my son.. he’s looking for one off Santa. Any advice?

Keep seeing on Instagram a place called mobile phone locker in Dublin with a endless amount of PS5 for sale at the crazy 1200 euro plus prices ?

Has anyone seen this page ? As I am like where is he even getting the stock from ?

He also seems to have a endless amount of the iPhone 12 pros and they have the same stock issue as the ps5 !!!!

Probably a scam

Probably a scam

Check the posts and coms on his page people have got stuff from him and even has Irish influencers promoting his page ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

Keep an eye on this page , everyone in the same boat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Check the posts and coms on his page people have got stuff from him and even has Irish influencers promoting his page ....

That's cause they're scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ST3NG4H

Yep they're driving the panic that there'll be no stock to keep thieir prices as high as possible. That word "influencers", ugh, bluffers is better.

Follow this thread and the discord mentioned above. If you put in a bit of effort, you shouldn't have any problem getting one for Xmas.

That's cause they're scum.

The joys of these pages ripping off family’s who won’t to get a PS5 for there kids

Anyway fingers crossed everyone gets there orders from little woods

The joys of these pages ripping off family’s who won’t to get a PS5 for there kids

Anyway fingers crossed everyone gets there orders from little woods

It's driving me insane that ebay etc are not capping the prices. They should be forced to sell them at a buy it now price thats max at what they retail for

Basil3 wrote: »
    Follow this thread and the discord mentioned above. If you put in a bit of effort, you shouldn't have any problem getting one for Xmas.

I'm finding the discord thread difficult to follow to much chatter and I ended up looking at sports for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

I'm finding the discord thread difficult to follow to much chatter and I ended up looking at sports for some reason

If on your phone and using the app just mute every channel but order updates, announcement and stock discussion. You'll only see messages pop up for those.

The discord has grown massively today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

littlewoods quick order has stopped work

If on your phone and using the app just mute every channel but order updates, announcement and stock discussion. You'll only see messages pop up for those.

Thanks I'm not tech savvy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Can I get a discord link?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 ShaneH1

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Can I get a discord link?

https://discord.gg/fj8VdUV2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Did Argos have any stock to sell?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

tonydude wrote: »
    Did Argos have any stock to sell?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ST3NG4H

Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ratsam

I see a lot of mentions of Littlewoods on here but when i search in their site the PS5 doesnt even show up? Any links? We are at the stage now where we are trying to get the youngfella to change his santa letter to ask for something else...!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

ratsam wrote: »
    I see a lot of mentions of Littlewoods on here but when i search in their site the PS5 doesnt even show up? Any links? We are at the stage now where we are trying to get the youngfella to change his santa letter to ask for something else...!

Sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

If Littlewoods said they had them in stock, I'd still avoid them. That company and their couriers are abysmal and this close to Xmas is a massive risk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

Late to the party im afraid , stock was live around 11.30 this morning for 1 hour or so, it’s gone now, turn on notifications and check this thread every hour , if you put in a bit of effort , you will get one before Xmas , very active and helpful community on this thread

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

I'll believe the Littlewoods orders when people get actual tracking numbers for packages.

Otherwise it's just a website taking money from people now to send them a console in Jan/Feb 2021 when they are readily available to anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 ShaneH1

Don't worry too much. There will definitely be stock before Christmas, you'll just have to be quick. There's still the guts of a month left. Just with black Friday weekend some places aren't going to risk their site failing when the ps5 stock is a definite sale.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement