Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Just got of the phone from Littlewoods. My order didn't go threw yesterday as apperently my account with them closed last year, opps. Anyway. Twas quick and painless and my refund was instant and is back in my account again now.

*I know this is stock updates but a lot of ppl here had the same issue so thought I'd post here too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Saz2020 wrote: »
    Just got of the phone from Littlewoods. My order didn't go threw yesterday as apperently my account with them closed last year, opps. Anyway. Twas quick and painless and my refund was instant and is back in my account again now.

*I know this is stock updates but a lot of ppl here had the same issue so thought I'd post here too

How far did u get when ordering? Did it say order placed and did u get the confirmation email?

How far did u get when ordering? Did it say order placed and dis u get rhe confirmation email?

No confirmation email. I had placed order, and when I check my order it was instantly marked as declined. I never received an email

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I'll believe the Littlewoods orders when people get actual tracking numbers for packages.

Otherwise it's just a website taking money from people now to send them a console in Jan/Feb 2021 when they are readily available to anyone.

There's actually a risk of not getting it at all with Littlewoods charging you and then having them disbelieve you. I had months of pain with them when their couriers (also with shocking reviews) "lost" a lawnmower. An online search reveals numerous similar stories.

Lesson learned with them, never again.

I have a feeling, as people have said, there's gonna PS5s popping up in stock over the next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rk1984

So I placed an order with littlewoods at 11:51 yesterday morning. No confirmation email and my order says "order being processed".

Just off the phone with littlewoods and they said the order was unsuccessful due to limited stock and I'd have my refund within 48 hours. Order still says being processed online. The girl on the phone was surprised to hear that they were on the website..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭micks_address

rk1984 wrote: »
    So I placed an order with littlewoods at 11:51 yesterday morning. No confirmation email and my order says "order being processed".

Just off the phone with littlewoods and they said the order was unsuccessful due to limited stock and I'd have my refund within 48 hours. Order still says being processed online. The girl on the phone was surprised to hear that they were on the website..

yeah not to be bad about it - people found a back door to a link to order stock that wasnt there... you might have got on a pre order list but id say thats about the best hope... maybe im wrong... hopefully i am

rk1984 wrote: »

Thats strange, I placed my order at 12.40 and it says order placed on the site and about an hour later I received the confirmation email. I was, and still am very sceptical given the way we ordered it through a loophole. That said, if she said that your order was unsuccessful due to limited stock then maybe that means they did at some point have stock, so there is hope lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭gaming_needs90

Essentially folks, presume we have nothing until a tracking number is in our paw :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭wolfi

We wont get any PS5 from Littlewoods, we will receive it directly from Sony distributor or Sony Europe B.V.
    Whoever secure it from Littlewoods - Log in on desktop, click on Transactions & statements and look on description:

"Playstation 5 Console 499.99 - Direct From Manufacturer"

wolfi wrote: »
    We wont get any PS5 from Littlewoods, we will receive it directly from Sony distributor or Sony Europe B.V.
    Whoever secure it from Littlewoods - Log in on desktop, click on Transactions & statements and look on description:

"Playstation 5 Console 499.99 - Direct From Manufacturer"

Why does mine say charged to Delta?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭wolfi

And nothing more?
    No "Playstation 5 Console 499.99 - Direct From Manufacturer"?

In this case I be afraid, they didn't assign you any.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

That's an outdated term that refers to Visa Debit or what used to be your Laser card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

Thats strange, I placed my order at 12.40 and it says order placed on the site and about an hour later I received the confirmation email. I was, and still am very sceptical given the way we ordered it through a loophole. That said, if she said that your order was unsuccessful due to limited stock then maybe that means they did at some point have stock, so there is hope lol.

yea mine says order placed and direct from manufacturer in the transaction page aswel, i also ordered the game assassins creed valhalla and it says the same 'order placed direct from manufacturer', so to be fair im fairly optimistic :D:D

wolfi wrote: »
    And nothing more?
    No "Playstation 5 Console 499.99 - Direct From Manufacturer"?

In this case I be afraid, they didn't assign you any.

No, it says everything thats in that pic shared except instead of charged to Visa it says charged to Delta. Money was taken from my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭MrsBean

No, it says everything thats in that pic shared except instead of charged to Visa it says charged to Delta. Money was taken from my account.

Go to your LW account and check 'transactions'. You will see if they have actioned a refund yet. Mine also said charged to delta and money was taken. Now it states refund to delta.

MrsBean wrote: »
    Go to your LW account and check 'transactions'. You will see if they have actioned a refund yet. Mine also said charged to delta and money was taken. Now it states refund to delta.

Ah no, thats that so I guess. No mine doesn't say refund yet but fully expect it now if you have. Ah well back to the drawing board.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

Funny how I expected a call last week from Tesco to say that my order went through, now with Littlewoods I just don't want to see any call coming in today

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dexdex

Was on the phone to littlewoods myself after ordering Saturday and being stuck on processing. Confirmed it’s to do with the account being signed up for credit and details like proof of address needing to be confirmed. They talked in some amount of circles when I asked if by the time the accounts approved will it check for stock and see there’s none. He basically told me the orders there and to just hold out till the end of the week for the account to be approved, but wouldn’t directly say it’s confirmed or not.

Not holding my breath...

• Registered Users Posts: 45 am0019

Does anyone else's order say "processing order at supplier" instead of manufacturer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Mine says the same, processing order at supplier? Should it say manufacturer?
    am0019 wrote: »
    Does anyone else's order say "processing order at supplier" instead of manufacturer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭HDonal

bri007 wrote: »
    Mine says the same, processing order at supplier? Should it say manufacturer?

It says about the manufacturer in your transaction history. It mentions supplier when you click on the tracking. At least for me

I think we've allowed enough talk about littlewoods now. Please move over to pre order thread thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

The Discord server is a complete mess. I have everything unchecked as recommended, but it keeps changing. Some pricks just hijacked it and changed a room to "Spirituality" or other such tripe.
    I've been signed up there since yesterday and so far only a handful of the information has been anyway relevant.

The Discord server is a complete mess. I have everything unchecked as recommended, but it keeps changing. Some pricks just hijacked it and changed a room to "Spirituality" or other such tripe.
    I've been signed up there since yesterday and so far only a handful of the information has been anyway relevant.

Yeah it's a complete head wreck of a place.

I think we've allowed enough talk about littlewoods now. Please move over to pre order thread thank you

I think you are correct let's leave for the pre order thread. That said, you are being very hypocritical, you have made several posts regarding your attempt at ordering from littlewoods in the last 24 hours. Again I agree with you and will post future updates etc regarding littlewoods in the preorder thread.

I think you are correct let's leave for the pre order thread. That said, you are being very hypocritical, you have made several posts regarding your attempt at ordering from littlewoods in the last 24 hours. Again I agree with you and will post future updates etc regarding littlewoods in the preorder thread.

Yes I did. I never said I didn't make any comments about littlewoods. Hence why my post said I think we have allowed enough chat about it now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mod note: If you have an order in, please discuss it / any issues with the order on the main preorder thread.

If you have a stock update, post it here.

There will be occasionally crossover between the two, but please don’t bog this thread down with order logistics and updates.

Finally, no backseat modding please. If you feel the thread needs to get back on topic, report it and we’ll get to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Yeah it's a complete head wreck of a place.

Mute "social" on it. Will stop all of those.

I only get updates messages from the 3 I've left unmuted.

Also here's the linktree:

https://linktr.ee/ps5linksie

People should post further links in the discord so it can be updated.

Mute "social" on it. Will stop all of those.

I only get updates messages from the 3 I've left unmuted.

Also here's the linktree:

https://linktr.ee/ps5linksie

People should post further links in the discord so it can be updated.

Cheers for the linktree.
    That's well handy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Black and yellow

Littlewoods canceled my order

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement