Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Mass cancellations at littlewoods, we are back.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mod note: Please discuss your Littlewoods cancellations here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058119473

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BillyBaltic

With all respect, I think the Littlewoods cancellations are valid here. I am here looking for stock, like everyone else. If Littlewoods are cancelling orders then I’d like to know. They are obviously not trustworthy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

With all respect, I think the Littlewoods cancellations are valid here. I am here looking for stock, like everyone else. If Littlewoods are cancelling orders then I’d like to know. They are obviously not trustworthy.

I’ve left a few posts saying orders are cancelled - that’s all anyone needs to know for the purpose of this thread.

There’s another thread where people can freely discuss the cancellations, refunds etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Black and yellow

Back here now, any ideas when the next drop could be anything floating around ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Just noticed Smythstoys changed their wording again, it was showing something like more stock December..... Now only showing ' Free Click & Collect on this item'.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Canonfan wrote: »
    Just noticed Smythstoys changed their wording again, it was showing something like more stock December..... Now only showing ' Free Click & Collect on this item'.

Just seen it. Fingers crossed they become available soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Just seen it. Fingers crossed they become available soon
    When you select Click & Collect it says stock in December as before.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Fingers crossed everyone. Hopefully this leads to somewhere and we can all sleep normal hours again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

This is what i got of Smyths earlier on messenger.

Hi there, We're currently waiting to hear back from the supplier with a set of expected restocking dates at the moment. Please note that we're not taking preorders for this at the moment, nor do we have a notification system available for this specific item I'm afraid. As soon as we have any further info our website will be updated accordingly so please do keep an eye out for any updates! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

Marksman1 wrote: »
    This is what i got of Smyths earlier on messenger.

Hi there, We're currently waiting to hear back from the supplier with a set of expected restocking dates at the moment. Please note that we're not taking preorders for this at the moment, nor do we have a notification system available for this specific item I'm afraid. As soon as we have any further info our website will be updated accordingly so please do keep an eye out for any updates! :)

When you click into 'Click & Collect' it now says "Out of Stock. Expected in stock: December 2020"

Don't think it said that earlier

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

frash wrote: »
    When you click into 'Click & Collect' it now says "Out of Stock. Expected in stock: December 2020"

Said that when I checked it last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

frash wrote: »

December can be tomorrow as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

Said that when I checked it last week.

Sorry - false alarm

Just seen now that smyths have some Xbox series x in stock could be hope yet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

Just seen now that smyths have some Xbox series x in stock could be hope yet

This is their second restock of the Series X and there doesn't seem to be quite the same level of demand for it. The restocks usually last a half hour to an hour before they sell out.

This is their second restock of the Series X and there doesn't seem to be quite the same level of demand for it. The restocks usually last a half hour to an hour before they sell out.

Yeah it’s only available for click and collect and there’s about 11 left in total

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

• Registered Users Posts: 11 uppernut

I'm less than 12 hours as a member of that Discord server and I'm ready to delete it. About a dozen servers to stick on mute because 99.9% of the discussion on there is being done by morons talking about nonsense: TV, movies, even spirituality sub servers on there now. I mute as many servers as I can only for some fcking genius to make a new one about another topic nobody gives a toss about.

Is this who I'm in league with in the hunt for a PS5? Fck this.
    If you mute from the dropdown (general, social, etc) it should mute any new channels that are added

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Anyone got a link to the Discord group?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭DopeTech

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Anyone got a link to the Discord group?

https://discord.gg/HB9GhV2w

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Kmcg46

If it's any help my other half works in Argos and they were told the PS5 wont be in before Christmas, i hope that I am wrong, will keep you informed if I hear anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Second wave of stock has started to arrive in UK.

Scan UK and Shopto got a shipment recently, Box UK got a shipment today.

There should be stock here end of this week or early next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aokay

Smyths PS5 page has changed slightly. Now says Click and Collect is available but none in stock.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Deleted a few more posts(littlewoods/xbox) etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Gamestop are now saying "out of stock" now also was saying needed coupon or something...could be because they are open tomorrow tho

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Bart22

Seen a rumour there that the 2nd of December for smyths not sure how much truth to it tho

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mando77

Something happening with the smytgs website now by the looks of it disc page is gone desperately to get one now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 wublabdubadoo

Mando77 wrote: »
    Something happening with the smytgs website now by the looks of it disc page is gone desperately to get one now

It lets you select the store for c&c for the digital edition.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement