Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Black and yellow

They oversold them and cancelled a bunch of orders. Not exactly stellar.

They’ve done it a lot better than curry’s littlewoods even GameStop I would say to name a few

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

Kmcg46 wrote: »
    now from what I hear Argos have 1500 units coming online on the 3rd, sorry for the mixed messages, staff had them reserved and the warehouse cancelled these orders. please don't shoot the messenger if I get this all wrong

Great info and thanks for sharing. It's looking increasingly likely there will be stock available Thurs/Friday this week. Fingers crossed we all get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭tweek84

Does anyone have the stock code for the PS5 disc edition from Argos ireland?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

tweek84 wrote: »
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ShaneH1

tweek84 wrote: »
    Thanks

834/9000

Obviously not showing up at the moment

Off topic slightly. Has anyone received a refund from littlewoods yet?
    Not keen on having 500 missing from my account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

ShaneH1 wrote: »
    834/9000

Obviously not showing up at the moment

Off topic slightly. Has anyone received a refund from littlewoods yet?
    Not keen on having 500 missing from my account.

Still waiting on mine. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

mcgooch wrote: »
    Still waiting on mine. :/

Yes still waiting here too

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Pipmae wrote: »

Where was this got from, I thought the UK and IE codes would be the same? Assuming this was the code when it was briefly up on IE site?

These are the UK codes for example.
    and

The PS5 controller is the same on both sites for example:
    834/9103

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mando77

Where was this got from, I thought the UK and IE codes would be the same? Assuming this was the code when it was briefly up on IE site?

and

834/9103

834 9000 was the disc version code on the .ie website when it was added in 19th

Mando77 wrote: »
    834 9000 was the disc version code on the .ie website when it was added in 19th

Any idea on the digital. I'll add them to the link tree.

Also argos has a quick item add option if you Google it... Just in case.

https://linktr.ee/PS5LinksIE

• Advertisement

and

834/9103

The UK codes are for pre-order listings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Any idea on the digital. I'll add them to the link tree.

Also argos has a quick item add option if you Google it... Just in case.

https://linktr.ee/PS5LinksIE

Disc 834 9000
    Digital 834 9024

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

I’m thinking, why we wouldn’t start a whatsapp group, then not all of us should stay awake every night and someone that any case awake can text everyone? Also we can get back to work and stop refreshing the pages every second.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 zemerin

Henbabani wrote: »
    I’m thinking, why we wouldn’t start a whatsapp group, then not all of us should stay awake every night and someone that any case awake can text everyone? Also we can get back to work and stop refreshing the pages every second.

I second this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

Fantastic idea

St. Westy wrote: »
    Fantastic idea

I think that's a good idea.

I've also setup distill to check the main sites for Ireland. Considering buying a month or whatever to do the webhook to Discord.

Missing Harvey, DID and Power City but have Argos, Smyths and Amazon among others.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Gilbey

Great idea....

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Amazing idea !!! I haven’t a clue how to set one up but whoever does can you let me know so I can join.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

You want everyone to send me your numbers?
    PM me your number, Ill add you to the group.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Sending strangers on the Internet your phone number is a really bad idea. I know you are all well intentioned but its still a bad idea.

• Advertisement

Sending strangers on the Internet your phone number is a really bad idea. I know you are all well intentioned but its still a bad idea.

Maybe a boards PS5 discord that actually follows the rules of new stock only, otherwise no chat?

I'll try...anyone experienced running one feel free to let me know ha.

https://discord.gg/5jhjPh9C2z

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BillyBaltic

Exactly, I could be a serial killer!!!

Any hope for stock tonight??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Any hope for stock tonight??

Its the hope that kills ye;)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Is it strange that the Disc version doesn't have the add to basket option but the digital version does?

Saz2020 wrote: »
    Is it strange that the Disc version doesn't have the add to basket option but the digital version does?

The disc version disappeared last night might have something to do with that

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Mando77 wrote: »
    The disc version disappeared last night might have something to do with that

Yeah it got changed from click and collect to in store but never noticed the add to basket missing till now. Myt pop up once it's in stock I guess

Does any a body know the code for disc Ed on DID electric?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

I don't know - This seemed like a great starting point for collecting lots of sleep-deprived and desperate Internet strangers with €500 each for my basement dungeon collection....

Back on topic - So its looking like there might be availability as we head towards the weekend?

- Anyone know is the dualsense controller only available in white? Want an extra one but really don't want white unless I have to.

Any mention of when the other colors will come out?

• Advertisement

From that stock guy on Twitter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement