Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,998 ✭✭✭✭josip

Anyone else up for the 3rd night in a row at 12:01 refreshing Smyths and now Argos :) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

StoryBuuud wrote: »
    Nothing again. Think we have to believe company's will announce when they'll be putting stock out. All these rumours and they've all been wrong

Yeah Smyths took a while to load for me - gave me hope. The only thing I noticed is that it said

"We are working to make more stock available for pre-order. Please check back soon for stock availability updates"

I don't recall seeing that before

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

StoryBuuud wrote: »
    So where are people checking tonight at midnight and after? Smyths and Argos? And Argos again tomorrow at 1?

Well, it’s after midnight and nothing at Argos or Smyths so far...

Well, I don't want to spend too long at this, so I'm gonna play Ocarina of Time for a while 'til I doze off (first time playing it: I'm excited :D)

G'night lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

Yeah Smyths took a while to load for me - gave me hope. The only thing I noticed is that it said

"We are working to make more stock available for pre-order. Please check back soon for stock availability updates"

I don't recall seeing that before

Yes was on it earlier too

• Advertisement

Marksman1 wrote: »
    Yes was on it earlier too

Time to stick the 500 back into my savings slot on AIB where it'll sit for another while lol

I'm exhausted from this. I really am

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Nothing AGAIN !!! Surely this is classed as form of torture ??? I’m that exhausted and stressed from hunting for this blasted ps5 the last few weeks I feel like giving up now and telling my son Santa got covid 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Yomtvraps

Thewife wrote: »
    Nothing AGAIN !!! Surely this is classed as form of torture ??? I’m that exhausted and stressed from hunting for this blasted ps5 the last few weeks I feel like giving up now and telling my son Santa got covid ��

Chin up dude !! You will get one !! Have faith !!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Yomtvraps

Opps can someone please send me the Argos catologue number for the ps5 rather then the link please please !

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mando77

Yomtvraps wrote: »
    Opps can someone please send me the Argos catologue number for the ps5 rather then the link please please !

834 9000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

I just reserved a PS5 via Argos website here

GO GO GO!

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

mcgooch wrote: »

GO GO GO!

Link don't work

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Brings you nowhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Seems to be working ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 tommydublin

What's the link ?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

Link don't work

Try it again or use a different browser. I checked it again and it's working fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Here for the Argos reservation..

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Reserved in Argos. Is this real stock though?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aokay

Just got one reserved in Argos. That was too painless I feel like it's too good to be true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 tommydublin

What's the link or is it a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

That was easy.....too easy perhaps? I will believe it when I see it

• Registered Users Posts: 36 StoryBuuud

Yeah I've gotten the confirmation email and text too already. Felt way too easy. You need to remove a https from the web address for anyone struggling

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Frank11

for collection 8th-10th Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

Aokay wrote: »
    Just got one reserved in Argos. That was too painless I feel like it's too good to be true.

I just reserved one there as well. However I'm a bit unsure how secure is it. i.e. no payment was taken. I'm just expecting to be disappointed tbh!

edit: Sun 6th - Tues 8th December

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭zep

I just reserved one there as well. However I'm a bit unsure how secure is it. i.e. no payment was taken. I'm just expecting to be disappointed tbh!

Argos never take payment to reserve. But in my experience are very good with reservations

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Johnboy316

GO GO GO!

Cheers for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Argos dont take payment up front

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭baalad

Strange as theres no limit on how many can be reserved?? My reservation says ready to collect this saturday!

Also, why can i not find the PS5 if i search for it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 ShaneEhans

How high are the chances these reservations get cancelled?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement