Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 guccisadio

Anyone have an Argos link for a digital edition? Been looking all over Twitter the past 45 minutes, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Can’t believe I was late again..! ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

guccisadio wrote: »
    Anyone have an Argos link for a digital edition? Been looking all over Twitter the past 45 minutes, thanks

I just checked using the product code. Out of stock. Doesnt even give estimated dates like the disc version.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I have a feeling this way of ordering may have been for staff as they would know these tricks.

Got email and text with res number. Tried to get a second for an earlier date, but got out of stock. Hope it doesn't get cancelled for just wanting it earlier.

Did it say the item in email?
    Double checked email has the name of the item.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mathlabt1

Anyone got the product code for digital edition?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭baalad

JamboMac wrote: »
    I have a feeling this way of ordering may have been for staff as they would know these tricks.

Got email and text with res number. Tried to get a second for an earlier date, but got out of stock. Hope it doesn't get cancelled for just wanting it earlier.

Did it say the item in email?

I was skeptical at first. However, i received an email with reservation and the email also displays the product, description and product number etc Same reservation number was also sent as text and the fact the same store now says out of stock leads me to believe it may well be legit

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Bart22

mathlabt1 wrote: »
    Anyone got the product code for digital edition?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Seaharry2

maybe main site might go live at 4am like with uk site seeing as we needed a strange link to the ones we reserved there?

Seaharry2 wrote: »
    maybe main site might go live at 4am like with uk site seeing as we needed a strange link to the ones we reserved there?

No point going live now if they are all reserved / out of stock haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

baalad wrote: »
    No point going live now if they are all reserved / out of stock haha

You never know, strange things happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Is that it. Theyre gone?
    Urgh cant believe ive missed it again

javagal wrote: »
    Is that it. Theyre gone?

Hard luck but I suggest keep an eye out they may pop up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

What time does Smyths usually updates their website?

d9d wrote: »
    What time does Smyths usually updates their website?

Smyths update at random times, no set times especially in this case as they can add stock at any time

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mf1138

Is that it. Theyre gone?

Seems so... But on the bright side the Argos rumors look like they were true (fingers crossed), and they didn't sell out in seconds. Smyths and a few others should be getting them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

baalad wrote: »
    I was skeptical at first. However, i received an email with reservation and the email also displays the product, description and product number etc Same reservation number was also sent as text and the fact the same store now says out of stock leads me to believe it may well be legit

Yeah I'd take out of stock being a good sign and it didn't last too long considering the time of day. Tesco was available for a while on launch day so it makes sense they had to cancel a few.

question! even with a argos reservation is it safe or would ya have 2 be at the shop when they open in the morning!!

Very disheartened to miss out again but well done to all !

question! even with a argos reservation is it safe or would ya have 2 be at the shop when they open in the morning!!

Why would you got to the shop when they open? They don't have them.

It was clearly order for certain dates and they clearly say you will get a text when it arrives in store.

Generally speaking when an item is reserved its as good as sold so if its legit reserved then theres no reason for it to suddenly not be reserved when you appear in store

• Advertisement

ok il ring them tomorrow see if its legit got text and email with reservation number anyway! 1 foot in the door

dan786 wrote: »
    Second wave of stock has started to arrive in UK.

Scan UK and Shopto got a shipment recently, Box UK got a shipment today.

There should be stock here end of this week or early next week.

Just to update on this, few retailers got some stock delivered in Ireland today. Some of these are for preorders but others will be listed for general sale. Its upto the individual retailers as to when they will put them out for sale.

Smyths has crashed?
    Edit back now, gave me a red error page

Smyths has crashed?

not on my end

Smyths has crashed?

No, working fine

Got this again. Maybe theyre updating

Got this again. Maybe theyre updating

That normally happens if you are using a VPN or issue with your network.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

I hope those that got there reservation with Argos works out but just as a side note I used the link there and even though it said out of stock it still sent me a reservation email

I would check with them and fingers crossed all

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭atr2002

shinzon wrote: »
    I hope those that got there reservation with Argos works out but just as a side note I used the link there and even though it said out of stock it still sent me a reservation email

I would check with them and fingers crossed all

Shin

But there's no info on the email

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement