Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I've just managed to reserve one now on Argos i got an email with a reservation number but no text . Does that mean I have one ?

Where??

• Registered Users Posts: 13 NeedAPS5

Every time I try buy from
    Argos at the end it’s saying sorry no stock and then I get an email saying confirming your other but no reservation

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

Just pops up a white page with "Sorry, Playstation 5 is currently unavailable. We're working hard to get more stock." now.

Gonna be a lot of people getting cancellation emails during the day i would imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭applejunkie

If the email actually has a reservation number and doesn't look like this, then yes.

Yeah I got about 10 of those emails earlier but when I tried about 15 mins ago I got an email with all the details including reservation number in the subject line

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

I and DEVASTATED and LIVID!! I have had practically no sleep for over 2 weeks , constantly refreshing webpages and the one poxy time I fall asleep literally they were live 5 minutes later 😭😭

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 brennary

Yeah I got about 10 of those emails earlier but when I tried about 15 mins ago I got an email with all the details including reservation number in the subject line

Which store?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,489 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mod note: Folks could people please not post links to people trying to scalp or profiteer off consoles or reservation codes? They don’t deserve the attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

Just says PlayStation 5 unavailable now hopefully those that got a reservation number gets it and it doesn't turn out to be a littlewoods ****show

Good luck all

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭lolokeogh

So did argos have them in and now are out of stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I'm fairly sure everyone with a reservation for argos will get their console.

I feel bad for the staff when people arrive with their blank email demanding the console.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Yes the thing is I can still, since just after 7am get one through my basket and get that stupid email. You just have to use Quick shop. For me it shows
    rder now
    for collection .....
    Sun 6th - Tues 8th December

I enter my details again, I am lured into a false sense of hope and then my phone buzzes with an email. Oh joy. No the blank email. Yes, I agree with RocketRaccoon, many people will probably head to their store between the 6th-8th then demanding a console" or at the very least tying up customer service looking for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Fatty Magoo

Re: Argos PS5 stock. If you dont have a reservation number you dont have one out away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Got about 4 emails none with a number, balls!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

ItsHoggie wrote: »

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 29 fillum

ItsHoggie wrote: »

Same :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭lolokeogh

Same

same here,about as useful as a 30 euro note

IGN UK Deals twitter account is saying theres still speculation that Argos will have a second round of consoles at 1pm but dont get our hopes up
    Some are still saying a second 1pm drop is coming, I wouldn't get your hopes up

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭benny79

What happened lads only awake! Any store get any?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 JageMeister

Anybody have a link for that discord group going?

benny79 wrote: »
    What happened lads only awake! Any store get any?

there was a drop at 1.30 this morning people have gotten reservation numbers and confirmation emails

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭benny79

shinzon wrote: »
    there was a drop at 1.30 this morning people have gotten reservation numbers and confirmation emails

Shin

Cheers. Ffs wat hope have people got with kida when they do drops in middle of night! 🤬 I really hate Argos I'll never shop there again

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

shinzon wrote: »

Shin

Its Argos UK or the Irish one too?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

lemonkey wrote: »
    Its Argos UK or the Irish one too?

irish too, all stock sold out in minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

benny79 wrote: »
    Cheers. Ffs wat hope have people got with kida when they do drops in middle of night! 🤬 I really hate Argos I'll never shop there again
    "ill never shop there again, until the next drop" There I fixed that for you.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

Amazon has stock, just ordered!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

Amazon just got stock. £449

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Yep, Amazon have stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

Delivery after Christmas Day though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 robson7

amazon- bingo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey