Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Eoineo

All allocated now. There were 220 digital consoles when I checked 3 mins ago. Now all allocated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

How likely will it be to get it? I managed to get registered for a disc version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭benny79

sold out now

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

fillum wrote: »
    Banner not there for me on HN, and nothing when I search for PS5
    I searched for "PlayStation 5" and it redirected me to the registration page. The disc version was already out of stock and the digital had 400 left when I got there, but they're gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Rigardo

There was a link at the top of the page on the HN website. Clicked, went through to fill out name, email, number and console (disc or digital). Got an email to say my chosen console has been allocated to me. Available to pick up from the 11th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Dubdude

GOT DIGITAL :D

I CAN SLEEP TONIGHT

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Zorton

Got a Digital - Disc were gone super quick ...
    It'll do...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Very well played HN. Secured a digital

• Registered Users Posts: 5,899 ✭✭✭KH25

Lashes28 wrote: »
    How likely will it be to get it? I managed to get registered for a disc version.

I think they’ll send everyone a mail to pay. Seems they’ve allocated all they had so you would imagine people should get them if they managed to register.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

There was 300+ left 1 minute ago, now sold out! Madness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Just got the option to sign up for a diskless ps5 on harvey norman. I've already got an email to say one is reserved for me, and I'll be sent a link to buy today and I'll be able to collect on the 11th December.

Not sure if I want a diskless console though...

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Rigardo wrote: »
    There was a link at the top of the page on the HN website. Clicked, went through to fill out name, email, number and console (disc or digital). Got an email to say my chosen console has been allocated to me. Available to pick up from the 11th

Got the same. Think I picked the disk version. Was in a panic!

Will have to wait until they sent the buy email to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Got one from HN got the email happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Eugene Victor Tooms

I got the digital too. If anyone wants to swap a digital for a disc version (obviously I'll pay the price difference), let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭micks_address

Notorious wrote: »
    Just got the option to sign up for a diskless ps5 on harvey norman. I've already got an email to say one is reserved for me, and I'll be sent a link to buy today and I'll be able to collect on the 11th December.

Not sure if I want a diskless console though...

ill take it if you dont :)

ffs I was refreshed the page with the controllers .. stress of this could of got digital but I need disc version

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I'm am shocked about that Special Harvey Norman page. How did somebody even find that, nowhere on the site pointed to it, only found it on the link submitted on this thread, bagged a digital(possibly anyway) future email to pay for it.

Wow, was refreshing the PS5 page on HN, but they had a completely new URL this time around. That's a good way of doing it, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

I was lucky enough to get one on Amazon this morning AND I was on Harvey Norman on time to get a Digital. This should fill everyone who hasn't got one yet with confidence. It's only the 3rd of December and we just saw a stock drop already biggger than launch day!

Everyone will get one before xmas, I'm confident!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Berty wrote: »
    I'm am shocked about that Special Harvey Norman page. How did somebody even find that, nowhere on the site pointed to it, only found it on the link submitted on this thread, bagged a digital(possibly anyway) future email to pay for it.

It came up as a pop up at the top of the page on mobile

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Andzmoore

got harvey norman email, delivery on 11th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Oh god I feel sick. Got a disc version. I won't believe it until I get the link to pay. Its not even for me. Its for santa but some friends who aren't great with technology themselves so will be over the moon for them if this comes off.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Andzmoore

anyone have the links to direct ps5 pages ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

For web users it was a shambles! I refreshed the actual PS5 section and got nothing. My brother saw it on his phone, but I couldn't for the life of me see any banner on desktop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Of anyone wants to swap digital for disc (and difference,) let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

Was very well run in Harvey Norman there no way to bots selecting loads at once. Hopefully secured a Digital One! Hope works out and yous all got sorted !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

So, Smyths will probably have a few at some stage today I would imagine?

same with me but I didnt bag anything... ha. stress of this

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

im sitting on the main page for HN all morning and not once did I see a banner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Dubdude

Fair play to HN that was better than adding to basket and hopefully stopped bots

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement