Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aokay

javagal wrote: »
    Has anyone got that link to the page that has all the retailers listed and links please

https://linktr.ee/ps5linksie

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Oh god I feel sick. Got a disc version. I won't believe it until I get the link to pay. Its not even for me. Its for santa but some friends who aren't great with technology themselves so will be over the moon for them if this comes off.

That’s brilliant. You’ll be a legend forever in their eyes now.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

Any got payment email of harveynorman yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

javagal wrote: »
    Amazon germany had them. Went from checkout

Same as amazon uk earlier , got to check out and it keeps glitching the item out of my basket at payment :( think I'll wait for the disc version in the new year at this stage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

KH25 wrote: »
    Were you on a computer? I couldn’t see one on my laptop, but it popped up on the mobile site.

yeah I was on the pc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Marksman1 wrote: »
    Any got payment email of harveynorman yet?

Was just about to post this, wanna get mine out the way and paid :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Thanks for Harvey Norman link earlier got to reserve one and it said 242 at time. For a friend as I have one so just to to wait for link now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

I got a digital one on HN this morning but would prefer the disc version
    If anyone is in the opposite situation would they send me a PM?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Tubberfinn

I am gutted. I was on Laptop as I thought it would be easier and no link appeared on HN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

RGARDINR wrote: »
    Thanks for Harvey Norman link earlier got to reserve one and it said 242 at time. For a friend as I have one so just to to wait for link now.

Missed HN by seconds - getting kids ready for school - Amazon was a disaster got to basket earlier and it disappeared - gingers crossed Smyths drop today and I get one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Danick wrote: »
    gingers crossed Smyths drop today and I get one

I think that is unfair on Ginger people to be fair, they have enough problems. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Missed HN by seconds - getting kids ready for school - Amazon was a disaster got to basket earlier and it disappeared - gingers crossed Smyths drop today and I get one

Ahhh that's annoying now, hopefully you will. Plus maybe tesco might do some more.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Wow, this thread just got dark!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Was just about to post this, wanna get mine out the way and paid :D

Did I make it up or did it say we would get the email within 5 hours? Would love to get it too just to know it's real 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

Anyone else notice the disc version on SMYTHS changed the click & collect to in store?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Bazsutto wrote: »
    Anyone else notice the disc version on SMYTHS changed the click & collect to in store?

done that days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭dan786

Amazon France and Italy both have stock now

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Bazsutto wrote: »
    Been like that for days.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

Aghhh... this thread was so busy with non updates I failed to check early this morning now all the links are sold out.... DOH!!!

Is Smyths due to have some, saw this mentioned??

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Garsy3

I managed to get a digital one off harvey norman, however i am not tech savvy and i am not sure if this would have big enough memory for my son to use.

He plays Fifa, Assassins creed and maybe Call of duty and one other game.

Would the digital version have enough space for these games or should i hold off for a disk version?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

dan786 wrote: »
    Amazon France and Italy both have stock now

will they deliver to us?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭dan786

will they deliver to us?

Yes - Amazon Spain also now have stock

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gglavin7771

will they deliver to us?

Yes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

will they deliver to us?

Yup but showing delivery for the 29th of December.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

Every fing amazon stock ive clicked on today just says technical errors I mean FFS

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 20,122 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Garsy3 wrote: »
    I managed to get a digital one off harvey norman, however i am not tech savvy and i am not sure if this would have big enough memory for my son to use.

Would the digital version have enough space for these games or should i hold off for a disk version?

Thanks

disc version will install the games to the drive anyway so its all the same, and yes the drive will hold that many games.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aokay

will they deliver to us?

Sony have said that all PS5 consoles are to be sold online so I reckon they have no other choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

No, the games on disc need to be installed on the console anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Thanks

Same memory in both, so no difference

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭applejunkie

Just picked mine up from Argos. Girl on the till said it was the only one they got . So happy to have it in hand . Xmas sorted now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement