Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Jlynam wrote: »
    I reserved one in Argos there to see if it worked but it's for the 6th onwards so perhaps they'll send out the reservation number later?

no they wont.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Anyone who got emails from Argos with no reservation numbers, I'm afraid ye didn't get it. Was sold out around 2ish.an email is generated because you pressed the reserve button but if its blank I'm afraid its no good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Keep in mind, that I'll only need the Argos order so long as I can get a console somewhere else like Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Zorton

Saz2020 wrote: »
    Anyone who got emails from Argos with no reservation numbers, I'm afraid ye didn't get it. Was sold out around 2ish.an email is generated because you pressed the reserve button but if its blank I'm afraid its no good.

Was actually sold out by 01.34 and was posted on here at 01.24 - so had less than 10 mins to get one .....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Keep in mind, that I'll only need the Argos order so long as I can get a console somewhere else like Smyths.

Check your PM inbox.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Monkey222

Anyone get official word from Argos that the ps5s are reserved properly with the reservation number? Want to ensure it wasn't just some glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 17 RedDevil123

Monkey222 wrote: »
    Anyone get official word from Argos that the ps5s are reserved properly with the reservation number? Want to ensure it wasn't just some glitch
    I'm in the same boat but seen someone on here saying they went and got theirs this morning so hopefully. My email says I can't collect till the 6th

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

I'm in the same boat but seen someone on here saying they went and got theirs this morning so hopefully. My email says I can't collect till the 6th

Yeah and another fella from Cork has collected it today too

**** yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jbng98

I managed to reserve one this morning around 8.10 and got reservation number too.

• Advertisement

That's fantastic

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

jbng98 wrote: »
    I managed to reserve one this morning around 8.10 and got reservation number too.

even though its out of stock since the page went live at 4am??

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭applejunkie

Kimbot wrote: »
    even though its out of stock since the page went live at 4am??

I reserved one at 7oclock and I've collected it and all

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Does anyone have a argos code for anywhere in the country they won’t be using ? Please I am desperate

I reserved one at 7oclock and I've collected it and all

I dont understand how considering stock checkers and all didnt pick up any stock going live on argos since they sold out a 1.30 last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Can someone post the argos link?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AskMeBollix

Thewife wrote: »
    Does anyone have a argos code for anywhere in the country they won’t be using ? Please I am desperate

Desperate house wife :cool:

javagal wrote: »
    Can someone post the argos link?

the link isnt working right now.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Crescent Shopping Centre.

Gonna have to convince Bob the bus driver on that one.

I'll gladly take it off your hands. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭dan786

the link isnt working right now.

There is still a way to check store and reserve but still sold out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Thewife wrote: »

Keep an eye on Smyths.

A lot of people got stock today, so you already have a better chance of getting one.

dan786 wrote: »
    There is still a way to check store and reserve but still sold out

yeah I know, its been solid sold out since 1.30ish, no stock has come back in to argos according to every stock tracker I have access to.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

lemonkey wrote: »
    Keep an eye on Smyths.

A lot of people got stock today, so you already have a better chance of getting one.

Any Idea what time for smyths? Got one sorted for myself this morning hopefully from Harvey Norman but need one for not so tech savvy family friend looking for a santa present.

yeah I know, its been solid sold out since 1.30ish, no stock has come back in to argos according to every stock tracker I have access to.

There ya go

There ya go

fair play man, still odd how none f the trackers picked up stock. What store was that one in? sorry i see its liffey valley. thats one of the ones I kept an eye on since 4am

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

There ya go

well done

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Remember last time Smyths released them was meant to be "Lunctime" way back when but turned out to be 11:02am or some sh*t like that. Keep an eye out and try not to hurt yourself when you see somebody post here or Twitter or those many other places you likely check because people will post something like this:

"Smyths Go Go Go"

Hopefully the above didn't make anybody jump :D

fair play man, still odd how none of the trackers picked up stock. What store was that one in?

Liffey Valley. They said they only got the one . Just got lucky i guess . I've been trying since 145am

• Registered Users Posts: 17 RedDevil123

There ya go
    What date did yours say you could collect it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

There ya go

Did you get a text to inform you your reservation was ready for collection?

Mine also for Liffey valley but not until Saturday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement