Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

MuddyDog wrote: »
    If I get this Digital Edition confirmed via HN later today I'll be looking to get rid of the Disc version I got in Tesco last week. It's not been used btw (it's for Xmas). If anyone is around north County Wex and wants a disc version let me know.

Ill take it

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

If I get this Digital Edition confirmed via HN later today I'll be looking to get rid of the Disc version I got in Tesco last week. It's not been used btw (it's for Xmas). If anyone is around north County Wex and wants a disc version let me know.

If you’re selling the spare pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Andzmoore

Chancing my arm to contact my local Argos by phone to see if I can get a human response.

Nobody picking up and according to Google's search, they're apparently really busy at this moment. I dunno how accurate it is but it's usually reliable. Can't see them rushing to pick up the phones when the shop is packed.

most likely wont get a reply, none in my local one either. no stock delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Think @Thewife from this thread genuinely needs one for Santa. She's a regular here, I'd vote for her to receive it if you're selling cost price.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

pmed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

lemonkey wrote: »
    Think @Thewife from this thread genuinely needs one for Santa. She's a regular here, I'd vote for her to receive it if you're selling cost price.

I second that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AskMeBollix

I'll take it if there is one going

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

lemonkey wrote: »

I second third this - After reading all of her hard luck posts on this over the past few days I really hope someone hooks her up with a spare!!!

- I think there's a TV movie being released early next year on her search for a PS5 - Sandra Bullock is all set to star in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

I would take it too but Id like a child to get it. My hubbie can wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭bonzothebuzz

I'll take you up on that if it's not gone already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Andzmoore wrote: »
    most likely wont get a reply, none in my local one either. no stock delivered

This is some car crash, honestly.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,238 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I'll take 5 man, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Jesus, wasn't expecting such an influx of posts/pms! Should have known.

olestoepoke was the first person to either reply on the thread or PM me so I have to go with that person first despite the votes for TheWife!

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

Ill take it

You already got one

*** If anyone has a spare disc edition PS5 going then I nominate myself to receive it.

Mainly because I've ****ed up my every buying attempt so far and kindly allowed all of Northern Europe to buy one ahead of me....

I'm close to being a Saint in all honesty.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 schmig

Hi all, could someone share me an up to date discord link? cheers!

Wife just off the phone with little woods there. The girl she spoke to said "oh you're one of the lucky ones, you can expect to have that delivered sometime before the 19th" Why am I still sceptical though?
    How confident should we be if we ordered from little woods yesterday and received the order confirmation email? Still very sceptical about it.

:mad:

Messi19 wrote: »
    You already got one

No unfortunately I didn't I thought I had but I applied on na desktop and it didn't work. Got an email for registration but not to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

No not yet

Got one from HN got the email happy days
    Ill take it
    You already got one

I'm not sure where the angry pitchfork Mob meets these days.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

You already got one

Just spotted that he got one from HN earlier too so I can't in good spirits give you another actually seeing as others don't have any! Will reply to one of the PMS I got at random once the payment link comes through from HN.

No unfortunately I didn't I thought I had but I applied on na desktop and it didn't work. Got an email for registration but not to confirm.

Got one from HN got the email happy days is what you said

Mango Joe wrote: »
    I'm not sure where the angry pitchfork Mob meets these days.......

And Littlewoods too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Smyths are such teases at this stage. Sick of refreshing that page!

Got one from HN got the email happy days is what you said

Do I have to repeat what I said, I registered then filled out the form on a desktop I thought it had worked but it didn't so wind your neck in please

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Missed everything! Stupid job!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

The Harvey normal email stating allocation of a unit did it come from no-reply@wufoo.com???

Mine did, Im hoping this is actually Harvey Norman, anybody know what wufoo.com is?

Was that link genuine this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

ShaneU wrote: »
    Missed everything! Stupid job!

Not everything. SMYTHS haven’t released anything yet.

Do I have to repeat what I said, I registered then filled out the form on a desktop I thought it had worked but it didn't so wind your neck in please

So what email did you get then? Go ask me bollocks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

That escalated quickly...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement