Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

javagal wrote: »
    Smyths are such teases at this stage. Sick of refreshing that page!

Twitter 21 mins ago from Smyths.

Hi there! Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee we will receive more stock before the end of the year. Please keep an eye on the website for further stock replenishment details. Apologies for any disappointment caused. Best wishes! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MaajGP

Managed to get a digital version from HN this morning, not sure I need it though, still a bit sore from having paid over the odds for disc version, missus not too happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

And Littlewoods too
    Wife just off the phone with little woods there. The girl she spoke to said "oh you're one of the lucky ones, you can expect to have that delivered sometime before the 19th" Why am I still sceptical though?

It's like watching a Zombie movie and a character may have been bitten but you're not sure until they actually 'turn'.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

MaajGP wrote: »
    Managed to get a digital version from HN this morning, not sure I need it though, still a bit sore from having paid over the odds for disc version, missus not too happy!

I'll take it if you don't want it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭baalad

I just tried to contact argos to see if my reservation is in fact ready to be collected today seen as 2 / 3 people are claiming they collected today. Cannot get through to them for love nor money. I don't want to drive in and que for an hour to be told the reservation was cancelled or to be told i have to wait for a text to say its ready for collection lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

You said you got the email

Yes I got an e-mail to say I had registered. Jaysus you guys are really stressed when you start attacking other posters, give over will you. I didn't get a console yet ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Managed to get a reservation for click and collect on Argos early in the morning, which is a problem for me, since I live in a county with no Argos, and the closest one is just past the county border. Anyone help me out on this?

I live 5 mins walk from the crescent, if you don't get sorted give me a shout i can collect for you

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭applejunkie

baalad wrote: »
    I just tried to contact argos to see if my reservation is in fact ready to be collected today seen as 2 / 3 people are claiming they collected today. Cannot get through to them for love nor money. I don't want to drive in and que for an hour to be told the reservation was cancelled or to be told i have to wait for a text to say its ready for collection lol

Does your reservation email say you can collect from today? Mine did so thats how I was able to collect this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

So you have 2 now?

Probably 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Power City will be an interesting watch over the next 24hrs

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

Still waiting on Harvey to send the link to pay

I've been in and out of plenty Argos stores the last few weeks, and only ever had to queue at one for about 2 mins.

Does your reservation email say you can collect from today? Mine did so thats how I was able to collect this morning

No it says expected stock 5th - 7th and they will text me when it arrives.

Why would every argos store receive stock at different dates when they would surely all be distributed the same day and thus be received the same day

• Registered Users Posts: 9 louxx

Just got link for purchase hn

Messi19 wrote: »
    So what email did you get then? Go ask me bollocks

Watch your language, again, I registered then filled out a form, received an email which I didnt open till after I posted. The email was to say I had registered not that I was successful. I didn't know it required us to do it on mobile. I'm done explaining myself to you believe what you want but we all aren't dishonest ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Watch your language, again, I registered then filled out a form, received an email which I dint open till after I posted. The email was to say I had registered not that I was successful. I didn't know it required us to do it on mobile. I'm done explaining myself to you believe what you want but we all aren't dishonest ok.

Yet your wife is getting one from Littlewoods?

Basil3 wrote: »
    I've been in and out of plenty Argos stores the last few weeks, and only ever had to queue at one for about 2 mins.

Maybe not an hour so but i did see a photo of a que outside my local argos the other day and it looked like you would be waiting a while. Maybe the que moves fast ha

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭applejunkie

No it says expected stock 5th - 7th and they will text me when it arrives.

Why would every argos store receive stock at different dates when they would surely all be distributed the same day and thus be received the same day

Mine said today until Monday. I went over first thing. They said they only got one in though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 staplrsvrd

Just got link to purchase email from HN

• Advertisement

Yet your wife is getting one from Littlewoods?

We were refunded from littlewoods yesterday unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Niecey1993

MuddyDog wrote: »
    If I get this Digital Edition confirmed via HN later today I'll be looking to get rid of the Disc version I got in Tesco last week. It's not been used btw (it's for Xmas). If anyone is around north County Wex and wants a disc version let me know.

If no one that had commented before me takes it I definitely will take it please trying to get one for Santa

Mine said today until Monday. I went over first thing. They said they only got one in though.

Only one??? and you got it? What are the odds .... lucky divil haha

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Black and yellow

Is anyone still skeptical or their Argos order

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Very had stock at 11(didnt get one) but the code is QVT69

Is anyone still skeptical or their Argos order

Yup but others are reporting they collected theirs today so that gives me hope

There was no requirement to do it on mobile

Then why didn't it work on my desktop?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Just got second email from harveys. Definitely getting links within 5 hours

Should note that this email has actually come from onlineorders@ie.harveynorman.com as opposed to previously from a site unknown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Just got my email from HN to say I’ve got it but there’s no option to pay? Just basically the same as they’ve sent me this morning? Am I doing something wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

same

Congratulations! By successfully completing the form, you will now be able to purchase a PlayStation 5 console online today.

What’s next?

Today, within 5 hours of submitting the form, you will receive an email with an exclusive link that will allow you to pay online for a PlayStation 5.

Please note that the product on the email will have a general description, ‘Black Box’ and will not be stated as PlayStation 5. The price of the product will be locked to either €499.99 for the disc model or €399.99 for the digital model depending on what you have already chosen. A delivery fee of €5.99 will apply should you choose home delivery, or you can choose free click and collect from your local store.

How I do I submit payment for the PlayStation?

Once you have received the email with the exclusive link, click ‘Complete Purchase’ and this will bring you to the checkout page of the Harvey Norman website where you can enter your payment details and submit your order.

When will I receive my order?

Please note that stock will not be available for delivery or collection orders before Friday, 11th December 2020. If you choose home delivery, your order will not be dispatched before Friday, 11th December 2020. If you choose to click and collect from your local store, please wait until you receive an email confirming collection is available before trying to collect your console.

Where is the link ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement