Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Where is the link ?

you will receive it within the next 5 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

The Harvey Norman email does not have the link to pay. we have to wait for a third email to come

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭applejunkie

baalad wrote: »
    Only one??? and you got it? What are the odds .... lucky divil haha

If you dont believe me I've posted the receipt a few pages back . I was up since 145 am trying to get one so it was hard work thats how I got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

cena wrote: »
    The Harvey Norman email does not have the link to pay. we have to wait for a third email to come

Thank god was about to post that where the f is the link as got that email as well

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

People should probably take their time to read the HN emails they are receiving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

After applying this morning and told I got my console allocation I emailed HN about a half hour ago to the email provided and got a reply saying they’re out of stock and now got the congratulations email, so me nerves are at me just wanna pay and get it sorted now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭baalad

If you dont believe me I've posted the receipt a few pages back . I was up since 145 am trying to get one so it was hard work thats how I got it.

I believe you. Didn't mean to imply that i don't. I just genuienly meant your lucky if they only had one and you got it.

I got my reservation number but have to wait until 5th - 7th to collect

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I believe you. Didn't mean to imply that i don't. I just genuienly meant your lucky if they only had one and you got it.

I got my reservation number but have to wait until 5th - 7th to collect

Sorry I thought you were being sarcastic. Lack of sleep !! Yeah I was delighted. Need one for Santa so its a relief.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jbng98

Yes exactly. It didn't say out of stock - it allowed me to choose a store location and then reserve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Very stock going up soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 StuartF

I just received a follow up email from HN congratulating me on successfully completing the form, payment email to follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Well the email subject is "PlayStation 5 Exclusive Link to Purchase" so I can see the confusion.
    And the fourth line says it will be received separately. Always take the body of an email over the subject line.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Flat out refreshing my emails

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Flat out refreshing my emails

source.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

Well done to everyone who has got one since the Argos stock drop at 1.30...no joy for me yet but I'll get one eventually :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Got the 2nd HN email myself

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol_

Refreshing email like mad for HN mail.. got in there with 550 left..

I just went through all due dates for every county with argos and the soonest available says 5th - 7th. How on earth did some people collect theres this morning??

Did argos actually text you to say it was ready for collection?

I just went through all due dates for every county with argos and the soonest available says 5th - 7th. How on earth did some people collect theres this morning??

Mine was collection from today until Monday . Seems they only had 1 in stock today

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

going through now it says that but 1.25 this morning it was available to collect from today.

Mine was collection from today until Monday . Seems they only had 1 in stock today

What store did you collect from?? `All stores i checked say 5th - 7th

• Registered Users Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭dan786

Kimbot wrote: »
    going through now it says that but 1.25 this morning it was available to collect from today.

Only one or two stores had from today. Most were from Saturday as far out to from next Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Zookey123

The HN email said stock won't be available before Friday the 11th. It doesn't say anywhere when it will be available.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭steescribbles

New item number listing for Littlewoods (currently unavailable):
    https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/playstation-5-disc-console-with-optional-extras/1600516836.prd?id=gl3268360160

Item number QVT69

• Registered Users Posts: 21 gavvvvers

Hey guys, thanks for the help - reserved a PS5 in Argos last night. Are we feeling good that the stock is legit and will actually be there on the day of collection? (mine is Sunday - Tuesday)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dwils

OK so I got talking to a person in Argos Liffey Valley. She said that some of the stock was in the stores and available for immediate collection - hence why some people were able to collect this morning. For those of you with collection dates (me included) you will receive a text message to say it has come into stock. She said nothing is guaranteed until the stock lands and you receive this text message! If the stock does not arrive - your order will not be fulfilled.

This **** is never ending!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

New item number listing for Littlewoods (currently unavailable):
    https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/playstation-5-disc-console-with-optional-extras/1600516836.prd?id=gl3268360160

Item number QVT69

They've changed how they present it on the site, maybe they are getting ready to release

What store did you collect from?? `All stores i checked say 5th - 7th

Liffey valley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 gavvvvers

dwils wrote: »
    OK so I got talking to a person in Argos Liffey Valley. She said that some of the stock was in the stores and available for immediate collection - hence why some people were able to collect this morning. For those of you with collection dates (me included) you will receive a text message to say it has come into stock. She said nothing is guaranteed until the stock lands and you receive this text message! If the stock does not arrive - your order will not be fulfilled.

This **** is never ending!

True! Mind you, Argos has never been bad for fulfilling stock on dates outlined

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement