Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭steescribbles

They've changed how they present it on the site, maybe they are getting ready to release

It's looking like it.
    DUE TO THE EXTREMELY LIMITED SUPPLY OF THIS PRODUCT AND TO BE FAIR TO EVERYONE, WE ARE LIMITING PURCHASES TO ONE ITEM PER ACCOUNT. ANY ADDITIONAL ORDERS PLACED WILL BE CANCELLED.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭dan786

gavvvvers wrote: »
    True! Mind you, Argos has never been bad for fulfilling stock on dates outlined

The is a difference between other stock and PS5, many of the staff will be eyeing them so I am sure few will get the regular that it never arrived even after they got the text.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Absolutely 🀣

Desperate house wife :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

MaajGP wrote: »
    Managed to get a digital version from HN this morning, not sure I need it though, still a bit sore from having paid over the odds for disc version, missus not too happy!
    Kiith wrote: »
    I'll take it if you don't want it :)

Just to save anyone else the trouble of getting their hopes up MaajGP is looking offers above his currently secured €650 for his digital edition PS5 retailing at €399.

I hasten to add that no he is absolutely not a Scalper - He is saying that he paid over the odds for a disc version and his Missus is being mean to him so he's simply trying to get his money back - Seems legit, doesn't it?

He's also on the boards.ie Discord for this so its sadly facilitating **** people with **** motives too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

I wonder will the LW system recognise that people with cancelled orders from the weekend are not duplicate buyers or will it just see a PS5 in your order history and not allow you to proceed? I'd be setting up a second new LW account just in case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭gaming_needs90

I wonder will the LW system recognise that people with cancelled orders from the weekend are not duplicate buyers or will it just see a PS5 in your order history and not allow you to proceed? I'd be setting up a second new LW account just in case.

Highly doubtful. System would be that advaned

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Mango Joe wrote: »
    Just to save anyone else the trouble of getting their hopes up MaajGP is looking offers above his currently secured €650 for his digital edition PS5 retailing at €399.

I hasten to add that no he is absolutely not a Scalper - He is saying that he paid over the odds for a disc version and his Missus is being mean to him so he's simply trying to get his money back - Seems legit, doesn't it?

He's also on the boards.ie Discord for this so its sadly facilitating **** people with **** motives too.
    Ban him and pray his missus thriws him and playstation out front door

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Highly doubtful. System would be that advaned

I mean, how advanced can it be that hundreds of people were able to order something that wasn't in stock?

They've hardly been a beacon of technological advancement these past few days....

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭gaming_needs90

I mean, how advanced can it be that hundreds of people were able to order something that wasn't in stock?

They've hardly been a beacon of technological advancement these past few days....

Sorry, I meant wouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AskMeBollix

dave1982 wrote: »
    Ban him and pray his missus thriws him and playstation out front door
    ha ha all you social worriors he has as much of a right to be here and sell for a profit if he wishes, you do not get to chose who comes here and what their intentions so deal with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Ooof !

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Zookey123

For anyone waiting for HN email make sure ye check your spam. That's where mine went.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Yomtvraps

baalad wrote: »
    What store did you collect from?? `All stores i checked say 5th - 7th

I thought the ps5 was going live in Argos from 1pm today. I didnt bother stay up all night last night cause someone mentioned in the thread argos go live 1pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

ha ha all you social worriors he has as much of a right to be here and sell for a profit if he wishes, you do not get to chose who comes here and what their intentions so deal with it

The State offered you a free education, you should have taken it.

- Wouldn't have necessarily have helped you with your severe difficulties over recognising right from wrong.

And for the record, in case you're 'warrioring' about it - Nobody on here or on the discord group is posting stock updates to help Scum rob decent well-intentioned people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭dan786

Yomtvraps wrote: »
    I thought the ps5 was going live in Argos from 1pm today. I didnt bother stay up all night last night cause someone mentioned in the thread argos go live 1pm

It was just after 1am it went live at.

Yomtvraps wrote: »

Yeah, it was 1pm Australian time....

The State offered you a free education, you should have taken it.

- Wouldn't have necessarily have helped you with your severe difficulties over recognising right from wrong.

And for the record, in case you're 'warrioring' about it - Nobody on here or on the discord group is posting stock updates to help Scum rob decent well-intentioned people.

1 typo and you think I'm uneducated, I'd happily take all ps5's I can get and sell for a profit with 0 funks given

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Nothing from Smyths yet :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Tesco PS5 page not working for me anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

OK just got the second email, now do I select delivery or collect ? Anyone know who is the contractor for HN deliveries ?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Tesco PS5 page not working for me anymore

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=307756010

Still there.

• d9d wrote: »
    Nothing from Smyths yet :/

?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

1 typo and you think I'm uneducated, I'd happily take all ps5's I can get and sell for a profit with 0 funks given

Added to ignore list and I would suggest everyone do the same...

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

OK just got the second email, now do I select delivery or collect ? Anyone know who is the contractor for HN deliveries ?

Better to collect in person? Less chance of it going missing/damaged in transit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Both them tesco links bring me to a page saying it can't be found. I'm on mobile- checked desktop and its fine

• Registered Users Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

The hunt continues.....

So I logged onto Argos and managed to Reserve a Disc version but without a Reservation number yet. Is it worthless or am I in a queue somewhere?

Doodah7 wrote: »
    Added to ignore list and I would suggest everyone do the same...

Enjoy it when I post a stock update ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭baalad

The hunt continues.....

So I logged onto Argos and managed to Reserve a Disc version but without a Reservation number yet. Is it worthless or am I in a queue somewhere?

Without a reservation number you have nothing iam afraid

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement