Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 randomname2020

Kimbot wrote: »
    No new link just use quick add and the stick number

Is it 834900 still then? When I try quick it just says product is not available

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yes same code

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭donglen

834 9000

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gglavin7771

Got email from HN all sorted and payed. Thanks everyone here for updates. Best of luck guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

So no click and collect the disc Version? Was just on Smyths site there, was that always the case (in store only)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 randomname2020

donglen wrote: »
    834 9000

Thank you!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,490 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mod note: Some recent chatter posts deleted.

Going to have a chat with the other mods and come up with a proper list of rules to try to put some of extra order on the thread, as it’s clearly becoming more chaotic by the day.

In the meantime, please report posts rather than giving out on thread - we’ll see them far quicker that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Aoibheann Duffy

benny79 wrote: »
    This is exactly my taughts. I could of got the digital one this morning of HN but its for my son for Santa and he wants the disc one so he can play his old PS4 games on. So I wouldn't take one there was 354 left at time. Plus there was that girl who was looking for a digital one because her son is autistic.

Theses machines are €4oo & €500 - not cheap. Ill keep trying if im not successful he have to get something else! He knows Santa might be able to get everything because of covid so he done a plan B :)

Just be careful buying on the internet folks dont be pressured kids will be happy either way and theres always the new year.

Just an FYI you can put the PS4 games on hard drive and then play them through the ps5 digital

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AskMeBollix

Going to have a chat with the other mods and come up with a proper list of rules to try to put some of extra order on the thread, as it’s clearly becoming more chaotic by the day.

exactly what we need more rules...

"Boards Now Ye're Talkin", but only if what you're talking about is what we approve of or do no disagree with :D

In the meantime, please report posts rather than giving out on thread - we’ll see them far quicker that way.

There just needs to a stock chat thread, and stock no chat. The other pre-order one is redundant, or needs its name changed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Andzmoore

any one got email from HN to pay? still waiting on mine ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Here is my Tip for Argos Ireland

Desktop only it seems but you can open the Desktop version on your phone, there is a link to it on the page somewhere. The mobile version and desktop version are not the same site by any stretch.

Go to the top of the page > Click Quick Shop > Enter the item 834/9000 > Find your store and then Bookmark the Trolley

What I plan on doing is coming back to if frequently to refresh to see if the "reserve" date changes and also when the store closes and the days collections have passed, cancelled and put back into stock online.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AskMeBollix

ST3NG4H wrote: »
    Ask me bollocks AskMeBollix, it's a stock update thread, keeping it relevant to that is pretty much the only rule.

you just broke your own rule

Andzmoore wrote: »

Yes got mine

• Registered Users Posts: 19 leburg

Are many still waiting on the link to pay with HN? Grabbed one for a friend he’s in a panic now as I haven’t had anything since the second email confirmation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Yes got mine

With a link to pay?? What did it say??

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

Really they sent link out to pay i haven't got 3rd email yet anyone else get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

I’m still waiting too, nothing since This one......and nothing in junk folder.

Dear Customer

Thank you for completing the form to purchase a PS5 console online. Your chosen console has now been allocated to you. In order to secure your console you must complete the purchase. Once completed your console will be available for pick up or Delivery from the store of your choice from the 11th December 2020.

You will receive a link to purchase your PS5 console to this email address.

You will have 24 hours from the time you receive the link to complete the purchase of your new console. If you do not purchase within the 24 hour timeframe, the link will expire and you will have unfortunately missed out.

Please ensure you regularly check your email, including your spam folder during this time, for the link to purchase.

Thank you for shopping at Harvey Norman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Marksman1 wrote: »
    Really they sent link out to pay i haven't got 3rd email yet anyone else get it?

Just one person

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Andzmoore

no point worrying yet, by the looks of it smyths seems next option for anyone looking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

Im still waiting too

• Registered Users Posts: 15 JageMeister

Still waiting on a link here too, anxious wait to be fair

Lashes28 wrote: »
    With a link to pay?? What did it say??

It comes with a link to pay. You click it. It also has a timer on it counting down it say "live offer"

To be fair I was the first to get it I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭antimatterx

I got a link, put my details in, clicked pay. It didn't go through and now the link isn't working.

Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Tubberfinn

Just got one AGAIN on Littlewoods !!!! We will see if they refund me again ......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Tubberfinn wrote: »
    Just got one AGAIN on Littlewoods !!!! We will see if they refund me again ......

How? they arent allowing it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

I got a link, put my details in, clicked pay. It didn't go through and now the link isn't working.

Anyone else?

I got an error when I clicked the link first time. I went back out to the email and when in the second time it worked

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭trinib

Tubberfinn wrote: »

Had one in my basket, by the time I put in log in details it was gone from it, perhaps a blessing....

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭zzdp

Just got one on littlewoods

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

how? it wont let me add to basket

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement