Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

RGARDINR wrote: »
    Sorry changed it there and figured it out so click and collect for me. Paid now.

digital or disc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

yeah got one thanks, I refreshed for 15 min, hope its not like that last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

Was able to put through an order. I continued to refresh and the one with controller eventually popped up....my order got cancelled before with them so not overly confident but we'll see

• Registered Users Posts: 9,130 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Got to the payment page but decided I've no interest in the second controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Not falling for that again. Even the lad on the phone told me "yep, all is good, should be with you on the 18th of December" and about 2 hours later it got cancelled on me. Fool me once and all that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EireLemon

How long did it take to get cancelled the last time?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Also a bit sneaky of them charging 579.99 for a bundle which means they are getting 80.00 for a controller but thems the choices we make to buy one eh

• Registered Users Posts: 19,238 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

EireLemon wrote: »
    How long did it take to get cancelled the last time?

Was the day after for me, good scam from them getting everyone to buy the controller this time I guess.

zzdp wrote: »
    Keep refreshing and it's the one with the extra controler

Thanks, I had given up until I seen your post...fingers, toes and eyeballs crossed this time....will be 3rd time for me after cancellation on Sat and Sunday, luckily got the refund back before today

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭DaveR1000

A technical problem has occurred with the application - please try again later

When trying to pay by card on Littlewoods :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Andzmoore

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Schnat

DaveR1000 wrote: »
    A technical problem has occurred with the application - please try again later

When trying to pay by card on Littlewoods :confused:

Same here, was in the basket but couldn't check out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

I missed the Harvey Norman one but my mate successfully filled in the form this moring morning and got confirmation mails this morning then he got an e-mail 'with the heading 'Exclusive Link to Purchase' but there is no link in the e-mail and it just says the same thing about successessfully filling out the form and something about 5 hours.

Anyone get that e-mail with that heading? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭KH25

Just saw on the HN Twitter that some people have had issues with their links and it’s being looked into. Could explain why some haven’t received emails to pay yet. They’re also saying that you have a console allocated to you if you received the first email.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Danick wrote: »
    I missed the Harvey Norman one but my mate successfully filled in the form this moring morning and got confirmation mails this morning then he got an e-mail 'with the heading 'Exclusive Link to Purchase' but there is no link in the e-mail and it just says the same thing about successessfully filling out the form and something about 5 hours.

Yes, look back through the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

Danick wrote: »

People still waiting on the third email. Not to worry... yet haha

• Registered Users Posts: 31 luke.cannon

Seem to have got a confirmation email from littlewoods, money has been taken, has this happened to Others and then been let down?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Emiily

I got one with LW, they took money but no confirmation email yet. I noticed some people had orders cancelled with them before so hoping it’s solid this time. Thank you guys for keeping this thread up to date and keeping me company on the long nights and early mornings :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 randomname2020

Anyone who manages to pay did you get a confirmation email?

Emiily wrote: »
    I got one with LW, they took money but no confirmation email yet. I noticed some people had orders cancelled with them before so hoping it’s solid this time. Thank you guys for keeping this thread up to date and keeping me company on the long nights and early mornings :)

I got a confirmation mail, ordered at 13.56

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 dodge challenger

Got through payment, no email yet, order is being processed when I look at my account info. Probably 50:50 if this'll happen

Edit: Ordered at 1.47pm

• Registered Users Posts: 5 _daithi_

Seem to have got a confirmation email from littlewoods, money has been taken, has this happened to Others and then been let down?

Happened me on Sunday, didn’t get the cancellation email until about 6 hours after confirmation email.

Hopefully you’ll have better look!

*edit* still waiting to get money back off them as well

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

No, something about 15 mins to be updated on your account but it's there processing. I did get an email which was headed

Welcome To Your New Littlewoods Ireland Account, which is odd because in order to actually order I needed an account open already and also had one previous order off them in 2018.

I am holding excitement in reserve because of potential cancellations

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Emiily

cizolin wrote: »
    I got a confirmation mail, ordered at 13.56

I have an account creation email from them at 13:48 so not sure if they sent that at time of order completion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

ordered 13:48. no confirmation email. money gone, says order processing on my account page :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

The LW order is different than the last ****show. They updated the way they present the PS5 and the code and displayed it normally not the backdoor loophole like the last time

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MrPoolDead

Any extras going ?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

Anyone still waiting on 3rd email from harveynorman getting worried now

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭BalboBiggins

MrPoolDead wrote: »
    Any extras going ?

Yeah mate I have two spare for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 luke.cannon

I got a confirmation email

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement