Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

remove that asap

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

And I've stolen Seandotcomms order, thanks Sean, tis on my Littlewoods account now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ST3NG4H

Yeah hate to say it, we got all this far aswell on the 30th. LW wouldn't let it happen again would they?

You'll know for definite when there is a tracking number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

dan786 wrote: »
    You may want to delete your order number.

****e, thought I deleted all my personal info off it. cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

****e, thought I deleted all my personal info off it. cheers

Deleted that for you, thanks for the PS5. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

F1ngers wrote: »
    Deleted that for you, thanks for the PS5. :pac:

enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

Did they go live on DID yet ? as there website has changed in the ps5 section !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Anybody get a weird email From Harvey normans to purchase a black box to complete order?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭KH25

Got my link from HN. Thanks to everyone on this thread for the constant updates. Best of luck to everyone getting sorted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Drumpot wrote: »
    Anybody get a weird email From Harvey normans to purchase a black box to complete order?

Yes that's you r ps5 order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

Thats ps5 ......wish my weird email will hurry up. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭smurfDe

Any other links or website up yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Was the HN one disk or digital?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Was the HN one disk or digital?

Both

• Registered Users Posts: 15 randomname2020

I bring potentially good news re Littlewoods orders!

https://mobile.twitter.com/LittlewoodsHelp/status/1334515322943131652

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ArtfulPodger

Yeah it seems shady as f*** but isn’t 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 5 thekidshopop

For those who managed to reserve one form Argos last night, once you have the reservation number do you just pop in between the dates it gave you or do you need to wait for another confirmation that the shop has received it in stock?

I managed to get one and it says to collect from 5th-7th, think we are in the clear?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jbng98

For those who managed to reserve one form Argos last night, once you have the reservation number do you just pop in between the dates it gave you or do you need to wait for another confirmation that the shop has received it in stock?

I managed to get one and it says to collect from 5th-7th, think we are in the clear?

I got a reservation number and same collection dates but the SMS said that they would text again when it can be collected.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 RedDevil123

jbng98 wrote: »
    I got a reservation number and same collection dates but the SMS said that they would text again when it can be collected.
    I got the 6th - 8th and my text said the same.

Still might chance my arm and go down on Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Kimbot wrote: »
    Yes that's you r ps5 order

I've been wondering about this since this morning tbh - Why in the name of God would they describe it as a black box order.

If you were trying to spot fraud/phishing emails you'd be nearly on the look-out for odd stuff like this....

• Advertisement

Mango Joe wrote: »
    I've been wondering about this since this morning tbh - Why in the name of God would they describe it as a black box order.

If you were trying to spot fraud/phishing emails you'd be nearly on the look-out for odd stuff like this....

Because to purchase the black box it's 5000 on the main website so the link they send stops scalpers

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Yeah it seems shady as f*** but isn’t ��

Yeh that’s what I thought. 5k down to 499 and a pic of a box

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

I got the 6th - 8th and my text said the same.

Still might chance my arm and go down on Saturday

I went to my local Argos today with registration code in hand and was told ot wouldn't be available until I receive the text.

• KH25 wrote: »
    Got my link from HN. Thanks to everyone on this thread for the constant updates. Best of luck to everyone getting sorted.

Nice1 dude

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Still didn’t get my email from HN so I emailed them and said it and got this reply.

“Thank you so much for contacting Harvey Norman.

Please accept my apologies for this error on our behalf and be advised, our digital team are working on resolving the issue and will re-send your Live Offer in the next hour.

If you have any additional queries, please feel free to get in contact again.

Kind Regards,
    Max”

Would have to happen to me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Once you get your confirmation code, there is no point in going to argos until you receive another text to say it is in stock and can be collected.

Have people here never ordered something from argos before?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭homecouldbhere

Still waiting on my HN 3rd email too.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Got the link from HN but it says it's already been taken. What's going on ?

riggerman wrote: »
    Got the link from HN but it says it's already been taken. What's going on ?

Give it a couple of mins and try again :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭DaveR1000

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement