Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Offer already taken when I click the link in the 3rd mail from HN. Seen they're having issues on their twitter and will be resending links to people and the time limit will start again from new link email

• Registered Users Posts: 5 thekidshopop

Once you get your confirmation code, there is no point in going to argos until you receive another text to say it is in stock and can be collected.

Have people here never ordered something from argos before?

I actually haven't ever ordered anything from Argos, besides just rocking up to the shop so I'm unfamiliar with the process.

So despite the timeframe they gave me, I still need another confirmation text that the store has it yeah before I can collect it yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

DaveR1000 wrote: »
    What do you mean what's going on? You've clearly gone onto the site and filtered by high to low on the basis of seeing the mention of the €5K Black Box, what do you want people to tell you that hasn't been alluded to already?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Kimbot wrote: »
    Give it a couple of mins and try again :)

Getting "offer already used". Getting a bit nervous.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

The Mig wrote: »
    Offer already taken when I click the link in the 3rd mail from HN. Seen they're having issues on their twitter and will be resending links to people and the time limit will start again from new link email
    riggerman wrote: »
    Got the link from HN but it says it's already been taken. What's going on ?
    Still waiting on my HN 3rd email too.

Are you all digital consoles ? I got a disc one and all sorted. Just posting in case its an issue just with digital>?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 jbng98

Once you get your confirmation code, there is no point in going to argos until you receive another text to say it is in stock and can be collected.

Have people here never ordered something from argos before?

I haven't ordered anything from Argos since Dec 2018. I only know this because when I got the text from them after reserving, the previous text from Argos was from Dec 2018!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Drumpot wrote: »
    Are you all digital consoles ? I got a disc one and all sorted. Just posting in case its an issue just with digital>?!

Waiting on a digital link myself

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Is that a little red box in corner of website after you click "complete purchase"? I got that only after I had bought it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Some people got that a while ago too, apparently on hn twitter they are aware of the issue and anyvodenot working will be replaced etc

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gavin1980

HN said links are being staggered not all going out at same time as I was getting a bit nervous myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

Gavin1980 wrote: »
    HN said links are being staggered not all going out at same time as I was getting a bit nervous myself.

I hope so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

I actually haven't ever ordered anything from Argos, besides just rocking up to the shop so I'm unfamiliar with the process.

So despite the timeframe they gave me, I still need another confirmation text that the store has it yeah before I can collect it yeah?
    Yes you will receive another text and email to say it is in the store for collection and they'll hold it until the end of the next working day for you.

If by chance you don't get a text or email do visit the Argos branch you've reserved it in by the end of the last day on your initial order email. So if it's between the 6th and 8th of December make sure you go in on the 8th before they close. That's just if you don't get another text or email to say it's there.

3 Digital PS5's in Argos Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

Basil3 wrote: »

Gone

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

Where are you seeing this? None on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭homecouldbhere

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Still didn’t get my email from HN so I emailed them and said it and got this reply.

“Thank you so much for contacting Harvey Norman.

Please accept my apologies for this error on our behalf and be advised, our digital team are working on resolving the issue and will re-send your Live Offer in the next hour.

If you have any additional queries, please feel free to get in contact again.

Kind Regards,
    Max”

Would have to happen to me :pac:

Received the exact same response when I contacted them just now, only mine was from Peter not Max :)

Where are you seeing this? None on the website.

It was on checkargos.com, but gone almost straight away. Next time I see one come up, I might try to reserve to see if it's legitimate.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Drumpot wrote: »
    Disc for me mate. My sister was also a disc one and she has successfully paid for hers. So it's only happening for some people it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 15 JageMeister

Received the exact same response when I contacted them just now, only mine was from Peter not Max :)

Same here, their Twitter replies are filled with people in the same boat. Hopefully it'll be sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Here's an update from GameStop for people waiting.

https://twitter.com/GameStopIE/status/1334520416279388161?s=20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bluesquare

Hi

Can’t believe I didn’t think to look on the boards before just now . Managed to fill out a form on the HN site this morning but it wasn’t accepted . Only finding out about little woods now and Argos . This is painful stuff . Is that the list of the stock or will there be more ? Should I start coming up with explanations now ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Bluesquare wrote: »
    Hi

Can’t believe I didn’t think to look on the boards before just now . Managed to fill out a form on the HN site this morning but it wasn’t accepted . Only finding out about little woods now and Argos . This is painful stuff . Is that the list of the stock or will there be more ? Should I start coming up with explanations now ?

Thanks
    Regan

Subscribe to the thread and strap yourself in, its been a hell of a ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 wublabdubadoo

Bluesquare wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks
    Regan
    Smyths, might drop stock tonight or tomorrow, according to this thread.

Are they actually gonna charge me 5g's? :eek:

Revo.png

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭gaming_needs90

Are they actually gonna charge me 5g's? :eek:

Revo.png

Yes, you did not do the code correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

Does anyone know what time zone the Smyths website is set to? Rumours are there will be some available from 9am tomorrow.

Akesh wrote: »
    Does anyone know what time zone the Smyths website is set to? Rumours are there will be some available from 9am tomorrow.

Greenwich Mean Time

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭VeryRapidSkoda

Yes, you did not do the code correctly.

Can I have one of the 10 you ordered? ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 13 NeedAPS5

Yea what he said

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Jean15963

It was on checkargos.com, but gone almost straight away. Next time I see one come up, I might try to reserve to see if it's legitimate.

Do you have the argos stock number for the digital number

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement