Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Received the exact same response when I contacted them just now, only mine was from Peter not Max :)

Hope to god they don’t pull a Littlewoods on me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Jean15963 wrote: »
    Do you have the argos stock number for the digital number

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Basically that Black Box and Black Box DV are the PS5s, they did tell us that in the email that they would be referred to as that. Anti Scalping measure I guess. Seeing 5k hit you card/account would be frightening. Does anything work for HN when selling PS5s eh? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I don't even want a ps5, but the excitement of ordering from this thread alone has changed my mind.

All aboard!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 randomname2020

Looks like this round from Littlewoods was legit!

"Hi there, all PS5s purchased today will be processed. - Thanks Abby"

https://mobile.twitter.com/LittlewoodsHelp/status/1334533686151221251

Thank you to everyone on this thread, it has been ridiculous but would be impossible to get one without all the helpful people here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

I just got an email from gamestop confirming I'll have it before Christmas. They said I'll be contacted by December 13th to arrange collection

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    I just got an email from gamestop confirming I'll have it before Christmas. They said I'll be contacted by December 13th to arrange collection

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭vinny33

Pipmae wrote: »

Don't know if this is legit, check out the message 🀔

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Hopefully something comes through on mine :)

Don't know if this is legit, check out the message on checkargos.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,238 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Thank you to everyone on this thread, it has been ridiculous but would be impossible to get one without all the helpful people here.
    Such a scummy move putting in the extra controller. Akin to scalping. Was at checkout and decided against it based on that. Hopefully someone here took my one.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ArtfulPodger

Hear hear

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

vinny33 wrote: »
    Don't know if this is legit, check out the message ��

No message if you add them to your trolley using Quick Shop on the website

535046.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Got the email from HN this morning entitled "PlayStation 5 Exclusive Link to Purchase"

No link so I assumed the link was on way but I've gotten nothing since then.

Anyone else still waiting on their Harvey Norman link since this morning?

Apologies if this was asked, been working since.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Liam O wrote: »
    Such a scummy move putting in the extra controller. Akin to scalping. Was at checkout and decided against it based on that. Hopefully someone here took my one.

You obviously are not as desperate as some of us to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

That tweet was from myself :pac: I think she's being cute though using the word "processed" They could end up processing a cancellation.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Zorton

amadablam wrote: »
    Got the email from HN this morning entitled "PlayStation 5 Exclusive Link to Purchase"

Still waiting - as is my mate

• Registered Users Posts: 19,238 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

You obviously are not as desperate as some of us to get one.

I've spent a lot of time trying to get one and had the previous Littlewoods order but it left a sour taste, basically scalping.

Berty wrote: »
    No message if you add them to your trolley using Quick Shop on the website

535046.PNG

Sorry Berty I meant there message when you go to checkargos.com and put in the code. It reads "argos website is a pile of ****e. Please try again. Also you can not help improve check argos here."

vinny33 wrote: »
    Sorry Berty I meant there message when you go to checkargos.com and put in the code. It reads "argos website is a pile of ****e. Please try again. Also you can not help improve check argos here."
    That checkargos website gives that message no matter what product code you enter. It's redundant - Argos got rid of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 madt

amadablam wrote: »

I emailed customer service and have been assured that I will receive the link shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

i just cant seem to catch one of these :( what exact urls are ye guys f5ing

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Andzmoore

i reserved a ps5 in argos using quick shop, said out of stock on final page, Hardly worth getting hopes up?

Andzmoore wrote: »
    i reserved a ps5 in argos using quick shop, said out of stock on final page, Hardly worth getting hopes up?

You don't have one. Even if you got an email there won't be a reservation number on it. No number means no reservation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Niamh654

Do you mind me asking when you preordered? I did on Sept 17th and just trying to gauge if I'll be in the mix or not

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭lolokeogh

You don't have one. Even if you got an email there won't be a reservation number on it. No number means no reservation.

yeah true,i was lucky enough to get one on amazon this morning,but i did try argos,got the email with no ref number and got no txt

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ConDunph231

Just out of curiosity, when did you place your pre-order with gamestop?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

Anyone still waiting on final email from Harvey Norman ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Yup still waiting for 3rd email

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement