Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Garsy3

Anniepowaa wrote: »
    Not looking good for this email

Keep the faith...I just got mine there and it’s all sorted...I messaged a chap from Harvey Norman and he said anyone who got the email this morning saying they have been allocated a console will 100% get the link emailed to them

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭orwell77

Just got my link from HN, paid , and got dispatched from DPD email 5 minutes after
    Thanks a million to all on this thread...this is the third I’ve managed to secure from all the tip offs here... going to 2 other happy homes from the Red man, and landing here as well!!
    Hope everyone else waiting gets sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭dan786

orwell77 wrote: »
    Just got my link from HN, paid , and got dispatched from DPD email 5 minutes after
    Thanks a million to all on this thread...this is the third I’ve managed to secure from all the tip offs here... going to 2 other happy homes from the Red man, and landing here as well!!

Harvey Norman said that they wont be dispatching any before 11th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

SSeanSS wrote: »
    Think I managed to get one from the Shopto website. Managed to bypass queue so not proud of it and this might be removed. This is how i did it:
    Went on to https://www.shopto.net from firefox
    Clicked Playstation 5 in top left
    Clicked 'Buy Now'
    Sort by price descending and choose the first ps5 console back order
    Then it will flash the purchasing page and then load the queue-it page, thing is if you time it right you can press the X or cancel button to stop the page before it gets to that queue-it page. Can press back and try again if not timed right.
    It doesn't take Ireland address so i used parcel motel

:pac:

I managed to do this too...

Just as the Que page is about to load hit the X (cancel page) and it will kick you into the payment page

I didn't proceed with the purchase as I need to update my addresspal, but your suggestion definitely does work and I skipped a Que of over 52k people :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 zemerin

Just got the HN email now! Keep faith lads, thanks again to everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Zorton

Is anyone else still waiting for Paymnet link (3rd Email) from Harvey Norman ???

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭gaming_needs90

:pac:

I managed to do this too...

Just as the Que page is about to load hit the X (cancel page) and it will kick you into the payment page

I didn't proceed with the purchase as I need to update my addresspal, but your suggestion definitely does work and I skipped a Que of over 52k people :eek:

And just did this myself too......:o

• Registered Users Posts: 17 cupcaketown

When do the shopto ship?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Think I managed to get one from the Shopto website. Managed to bypass queue so not proud of it and this might be removed. This is how i did it:
    Went on to https://www.shopto.net from firefox
    Clicked Playstation 5 in top left
    Clicked 'Buy Now'
    Sort by price descending and choose the first ps5 console back order
    Then it will flash the purchasing page and then load the queue-it page, thing is if you time it right you can press the X or cancel button to stop the page before it gets to that queue-it page. Can press back and try again if not timed right.
    It doesn't take Ireland address so i used parcel motel

What date are Shop To delivering or is this for a preorder? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭SSeanSS

They took our 6 counties, we’ll take their ps5’s

• Advertisement

When do the shopto ship?
    Danick wrote: »
    What date are Shop To delivering or is this for a preorder? Thanks

Preorder - expected before Dec 18th (so it says at the point of order)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭SSeanSS

Preorder - expected before Dec 18th (so it says at the point of order)

Email says the same, should comfortably get it before Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭gaming_needs90

Damn, I accidentally had an Irish shipping address on the first shopto order. So the money has been taken twice. Hopefully its reverted!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 JageMeister

Zorton wrote: »
    Is anyone else still waiting for Paymnet link (3rd Email) from Harvey Norman ???

Still waiting here too, bricking it now to be fair...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Zorton wrote: »

Yup, still waiting. Sounds like they're just sending out the emails slowly.

They took our 6 counties, we’ll take their ps5’s

Tiocfaidh ár pystation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Got my link about a half hour ago. Happy days! Thanks to everyone posting here and helping out, appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YupYup17

orwell77 wrote: »

Are they delivering already ?

dan786 wrote: »
    Harvey Norman said that they wont be dispatching any before 11th.

Well I got an email 5 minutes later from DPD saying my Harvey Norman order was dispatched on 3rd December for delivery .

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭GreyAlien

I'd be cautious of Shopto and getting it shipped via Parcel Motel / DPD Wizard. They have the following below on the buy page. I imagine multiple consoles getting shipped to the same address could very well flag their system.

**This item is limited to one Console per Household** if you order more than 1 console, a £20 administration fee will be applied for cancellation and refund***

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

For these people getting your 3rd HN link late this evening.....what time did you receive your first HN email today?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Got all the way to the purchase screen on Shopto and couldn't get past bank verification :D

Can't see them getting enough stock to fulfill all those orders anyway

They rejected all my Irish cards and revolut.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

MuddyDog wrote: »
    For these people getting your 3rd HN link late this evening.....what time did you receive your first HN email today?

Got my first email at 9:02am and finally got the purchase link about 6 o’clock

Quicker to collect or get delivery ?

9.01 and then 17.51

• Registered Users Posts: 5 RearWindow

Me too! It just says it's on back order though with no dispatch date on the back order section on my account. May well keep trying over here and cancel the order if it doesn't look likely to dispatch before Christmas..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭dan786

GreyAlien wrote: »
    I'd be cautious of Shopto and getting it shipped via Parcel Motel / DPD Wizard. They have the following below on the buy page. I imagine multiple consoles getting shipped to the same address could very well flag their system.

**This item is limited to one Console per Household** if you order more than 1 console, a £20 administration fee will be applied for cancellation and refund***

I hope no one is trying to get it delivered with Parcel Wizard as they will no longer be operating after 11th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

No hn link here either. Hoping to get it this eve as its for my Nephew

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

dan786 wrote: »
    I hope no one is trying to get it delivered with Parcel Wizard as they will no longer be operating after 11th.

I had to google that, I wasn't even aware of that change. Feck sake. :mad:

• Advertisement

Just paid for my Digital with Harvey Norman, thank you all for your great help ! 1 down 1 to go

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement