Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• d9d wrote: »
    Yes. And you have order number, right?

correct yes

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

javagal wrote: »
    Bit embarrassed to say I ordered on LW today and then got a pre order from smyths as Im afraid it will be cancelled..If LW goes ahead, ill give away my preorder for someone who needs it for the big red guy. Not interested in making money on it

Please consider it for a my 9 year old thanks. old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Hey_Listen

d9d wrote: »
    You have to have your account ready... all your details + card saved. That’s the only way to be as quick as you can.

Yep. Still no luck. Hung on the last button. And no amount of refreshing would help. Did get a bloody promotion email afterwards though.

Going to go to Smith's next time. I've had it with those "y" guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

Sick of this now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭Sarn

Disk version was gone about 15 min ago. Had account all prepped but site kept crashing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Gumbo wrote: »
    Please consider it for a my 9 year old thanks. old

Hi Gumbo! Shoot me a pm there. Ill stay in touch

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Any thoughts on when we can expect stock ? Also does anyone know at what stage they charge your card? When you get the ready for collection email ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭micks_address

Ok I kept refreshing the page and it eventually got payment details through and got a pre order number and email for digital edition. What happens next?

Was for home delivery.

• Sarn wrote: »
    Disk version was gone about 15 min ago. Had account all prepped but site kept crashing.

Not according to my order

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭vinny33

I finally got one, staying up for the last couple of weeks constantly missing out and forever refreshing I finally have one.

The sad thing is, it's not for me but a friend who needs one for santa. I can wait till the new year to get mine just happy that I can help someone out. Good luck to everyone still trying, there's definitely more to come.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,240 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

circos wrote: »
    Same again. In basket can't checkout no luck as usual. No idea how anyone is getting one here with these systems in place. Shocking stuff

It's like ticketmaster, you've to have multiple tabs going. First rule of trying to get things on the internet that are in high demand, obviously doesn't guarantee anything but increases your chances a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

correct yes

👍 Same here. Now we need to find out when can we collect it.
    Don’t know how long it takes for the 2nd email...

• d9d wrote: »
    �� Same here. Now we need to find out when can we collect it.
    Don’t know how long it takes for the 2nd email...

Best of luck dude
    Think mine is a delivery but not sure. Was in a panic

*Edit* Yes mine seems to be a delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭circos

Liam O wrote: »
    It's like ticketmaster, you've to have multiple tabs going. First rule of trying to get things on the internet that are in high demand, obviously doesn't guarantee anything but increases your chances a lot.
    believe me,
    It wasn't one tab, or one browser, or one machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 am0019

Anyone think they'll release more tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

Did anyone get a cancelation email from Littlewooods? Amateur crowd in that place!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭bonzothebuzz

neon123 wrote: »
    Did anyone get a cancelation email from Littlewooods? Amateur crowd in that place!

Not again???

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Any thoughts on when we can expect stock ? Also does anyone know at what stage they charge your card? When you get the ready for collection email ?

They charge your card when you collect your item. You only have 2 days to collect it tho, once you receive 2nd email informing you that it’s ready to be collected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

I have one in basket but keeps crashing :(

:pac: gone from my basket now..****wits!!

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

Have one in newry. But need uk number any advice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

Got the disk version from smyths. Kept getting error messages on the site saying to wait and refresh in 30 seconds, followed those instructions and it went through eventually. Started trying at 10.50, got the email with the order number at 11.02. Home delivery was the only option available. Patience was the key. Now hoping that they don’t do a Litllewoods!

Thanks to everyone for giving information and tips on this thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

d9d wrote: »
    They charge your card when you collect your item. You only have 2 days to collect it tho, once you receive 2nd email informing you that it’s ready to be collected.

Is that just for pre-orders? They charged my card straight away when i reserved my Series X this day last week.

Maybe that's because they actually physically had the console?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

The wife got one for me on Smyths. Off to give her a good ride now as a thank you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Mates got 1 each on amazon and shopto today, any idea when they'll deliver.. Shopto said backorder, whatever that means

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

"All current PlayStation 5 pre-order stock has been allocated. Pre-Orders for PlayStation 5 are now closed."

Banner on the site. All gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mazzybabsxx

I've managed to get one from Smyth's tonight but also ordered from game in the UK if both comes I'll sell one here at cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

neon123 wrote: »

Oh no, did you?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

Not again???

Got an email in my promotions tab offering 20% off next order instead. Everything they said on Twitter was utter waffle!

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

I've managed to get one from Smyth's tonight but also ordered from game in the UK if both comes I'll sell one here at cost.

I'd take it please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

Is any of them a digital edition?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement