Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Aoibheann Duffy

Basil3 wrote: »
    Because when they come up, they go straight away. You'll miss stock in one while checking another. You need to keep refreshing checkargos.com

Did you just put in PlayStation 5 and select store on check Argos? I just get product not found

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

It has to be said, what a wonderful site boards.ie is. Not to get all soppy but there were actually one or two people earlier who snagged two consoles offering to sell the 2nd to others at cost. In a world where there are scalpers looking for criminal amounts for them this is dare I say, wonderful to see and in line with a real Xmas spirit, well done all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Getting lots of emails saying reservation but none have numbers with them. Blank emails

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Doctor Bojangles

ciano316 wrote: »
    Getting lots of emails saying reservation but none have numbers with them. Blank emails

I got the same.
    Thank you for your reservation but no reservation number or text

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

If it works you will get a text also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Do we reckon thats it or will there will be more released before Xmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Davrbarrystea

Do we reckon thats it or will there will be more released before Xmas?

Maybe Tescos DID and Curry's

• Registered Users Posts: 5,912 ✭✭✭JDxtra

I haven't seen CheckArgos.com work at all - it either says 'Ooops something went wrong' or just a question mark for each store.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

When you go through the order process on argos it thanks you for reserving on the last page but if you look at the top of the page it tells you that the item hasn't been purchased.

They don't actually have any, guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

They did. You just missed them.
    You've a window of 2-3 minutes per site, none after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Aoibheann Duffy

Lads I actually got one reserved on Argos!!! Persevere it works - I hope ðŸ™ðŸ¼
    It’s reserved in clonmel- I’m in Dublin- so if anyone got one reserved closer to me and mine is closer to you- are you interested in swapping?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

It’s reserved in clonmel- I’m in Dublin- so if anyone got one reserved closer to me and mine is closer to you- are you interested in swapping?

Did you get a reservation number? If not then you don't have one reserved.

When you go through the order process on argos it thanks you for reserving on the last page but if you look at the top of the page it tells you that the item hasn't been purchased.

It def did work. Here's my text.

https://ibb.co/Y2RTkP3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Laurax96x75

Did you use checkargos.com or just try at random? Checkargos.com won't work for me and I've got over 100 blank emails, not really sure how else to try other than keep doing that

Did you use checkargos.com or just try at random? Checkargos.com won't work for me and I've got over 100 blank emails, not really sure how else to try other than keep doing that

Same. Not sure how Berty figured Killarney had stock unless it's was pure luck.

oh my god, 2 mins after posting this I just got a reservation for Dun Laoghaire!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Did you get an actual reservation number?

A lot of their stores are showing "collect Sunday to Monday" but when you reserve they just send you a blank version of their standard reservation email with no reservation number. It just seems to be how their system is set up to automatically generate the emails.

Yes I got a number and the text. Use the button on top of their website , desktop site, not mobile site. Enter the code and check your store. I saw Killarney had date of tomorrow and Sunday so chanced it for a fellow boardsie

There's the buttons. Anything that was further than tomorrow got an email with nothing on it, but because that Argos was showing as tomorrow I actually got a code in the email and a text telling me they will let me know when it is ready to be collected.

535105.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Curry's, DID, Power City and Tesco the only ones not to release their 2nd batch. Keep an eye out today lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Irishder

I got a mail from Argos saying "Thank you for your Reservation". However there is on reservation number and i did not get a text yet. So prob not reserved.

Guys I can't believe it, I'm absolutely shaking.

I failed at the very last hurdles for tesco, HN, argos, smyths, littlewoods, DID, etc. Feel like crying from the absolute relief, I'm praying it's all legit. Just got the confirmation text there.

Keep trying argos, I just entered stores randomly for the last hour!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

There's one in the crescent guys....I have one already go go

Gone already, was defo there though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

cizolin wrote: »
    There's one in the crescent guys....I have one already go go

Gone already, was defo there though

how did you see it?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

how did you see it?

When I checked stock in area...said one for collection today/tomorrow...when I went back in after posting and refreshed it was gone

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

I was randomly checking stores on Argos and it popped up that 5 were available in Liffey Valley. Managed to grab one I think... got a txt (see below), didn’t get any email though. So is this available to collect today? Or do I wait for another txt/email?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Alright I'll post my redacted proof that I have it then to prove to people that because the 5th-6th showed up in Killarney then it does work.

Bear in mind I also got a Text message as well and will get another when it's ready to be collected.

535106.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

If anyone sees one in Limerick and doesn't want it, could they reserve it? I'll be more than happy to take the reservation. Work is proving to be an awful pain in the arse while trying to get one of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

If anyone sees one in Limerick and doesn't want it, could they reserve it? I'll be more than happy to take the reservation. Work is proving to be an awful pain in the arse while trying to get one of these.

None in either Limerick stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭loughrey

How do you sign up for these Smyths emails to get notified when they plan to release more stock? No mention of it on their Twitter and there's no option to sign up for email notifications.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

just getting a spinning circle checking the quick shop option if anyone could see if theres any in Waterford Argos and if there is could they reserve it for me

Cheers

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭benny79

Its saying its in certain stores but when you click to reserve it thanks you but has out of stock in right hand corner.. sorry guys

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement