Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Laurax96x75

Berty wrote: »
    Alright I'll post my redacted proof that I have it then to prove to people that because the 5th-6th showed up in Killarney then it does work.

Bear in mind I also got a Text message as well and will get another when it's ready to be collected.

535106.PNG

Same as, keep trying if you've got time to spare people!

I've been let down so many times with this PS5 that I'm fully preparing myself to get to the counter and for them to tell me there's been a mistake haha

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭loughrey

shinzon wrote: »
    just getting a spinning circle checking the quick shop option if anyone could see if theres any in Waterford Argos and if there is could they reserve it for me

Cheers

Shin

They're completely sold out in every Argos store in Ireland so there's no point

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭benny79

Lads they are not there. It lets you click into every store and reserve them but in right hand corner its out of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

loughrey wrote: »
    They're completely sold out in every Argos store in Ireland so there's no point

Except people above are saying there popping up randomly in argos stores this morning and to keep trying so theres thats :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Laurax96x75

benny79 wrote: »
    Lads they are not there. It lets you click into every store and reserve them but in right hand corner its out of stock

Yeah every single one I had tried in the last hour showed up as out of stock but then randomly one just appeared and I got a reservation number.

• Advertisement

Except people above are saying there popping up randomly in argos stores this morning and to keep trying so theres thats :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shin

They're not, it's a page error. They appear in stock but when you try to confirm the reservation it tells you it's out of stock. Argos are saying on their page that all their stock are gone and they'll try to get more stock as soon as they can

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Aoibheann Duffy

Did you get a reservation number? If not then you don't have one reserved.

Yes but in clonmel

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭EO2019

if you end up not using it and it’s up for grabs I’d really appreciate it I’m 15 mins from Clonmel. Looks like we need a new thread how to explain Santa didn’t get your Ps5!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Folks, just because you can see the button for reservation doesn't mean you can. Most of us over the past few days have gotten upwards of 30 emails from the system without reservation codes because we're chancing our arms.

I have never seen one in stock available for immediate collection but I have seen a few already that are available either the following day or within 2 days, those ones appear to take a reservation. If you want to poo poo on peoples attempts then go ahead but those who are actually going to try WILL get a reservation, as had been seen already.

I've had one already and have seen others but have not been greedy enough to take them and then offer them here on boards.ie looking for a pat on the back. I've left them alone.

@ Shinzon , no there's nothing in Waterford. Earliest it says is Monday so I would say try very early on Sunday morning or really after 6pm on Sunday evening when the store closes.

Folks, just because you can see the button for reservation doesn't mean you can. Most of us over the past few days have gotten upwards of 30 emails from the system without reservation codes because we're chancing our arms.

I have never seen one in stock available for immediate collection but I have seen a few already that are available either the following day or within 2 days, those ones appear to take a reservation. If you want to poo poo on peoples attempts then go ahead but those who are actually going to try WILL get a reservation, as had been seen already.

I've had one already and have seen others but have not been greedy enough to take them and then offer them here on boards.ie looking for a pat on the back. I've left them alone.

@ Shinzon , no there's nothing in Waterford. Earliest it says is Monday so I would say try very early on Sunday morning or really after 6pm on Sunday evening when the store closes.

Not anymore. All stores are showing that they're available for collection in a few days, but now Argos have made a banner to say they have completely sold out across their stores so it's no longer possible. It was an hour ago, but they've long been sold by now as Argos themselves have stated

• Advertisement

They're not, it's a page error. They appear in stock but when you try to confirm the reservation it tells you it's out of stock. Argos are saying on their page that all their stock are gone and they'll try to get more stock as soon as they can

Except they are poster posted below
    I was randomly checking stores on Argos and it popped up that 5 were available in Liffey Valley

Berty posted above his one is reserved in Killarney argos with reservation number confirmed, they may well indeed be all snapped up now but they were available this morning for some

Shin

Except they are poster posted below

Berty posted above his one is reserved in Killarney argos with reservation number confirmed, they may well indeed be all snapped up now but they were available this morning for some

Shin

Yeah, that was an hour ago before Agros put up a new banner to say they have been cleaned out of stock in Ireland and they're trying their best to get more stock in the future.

Stock in Limerick Childers Argos 5+

Thanks Berty ill keep trying

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭barry181091

I GOT ONE IN GALWAY BUT USED THE WRONG EMAIL :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

I GOT ONE IN GALWAY BUT USED THE WRONG EMAIL :'(

You will also get a txt with your reservation number, you can use that

• Registered Users Posts: 6 barryfitz1988

Think I Got one in the argos crescent Limerick. Totally random click

If you get the text does that mean it's pretty safe?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

I received an email from Argos saying thanks for the reservation and a code will follow by text. It said out of stock when I clicked reserve though.

I got emails from both Limerick and Galway. Should both somehow manage to come through I'll give one away on here for free (since I haven't paid anything yet).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

lemonkey wrote: »
    I received an email from Argos saying thanks for the reservation and a code will follow by text. It said out of stock when I clicked reserve though.

I got emails from both Limerick and Galway. Should both somehow manage to come through I'll give one away on here for free (since I haven't paid anything yet).

Could I take one please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

That means you didn't get them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 KittleSkittles

Could I please have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

have the emails got reservation codes

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

As posted here many times already.

You must have a reservation code for the ps5.

A generic email is no use.

You can certainly try at the store but without valid reservation code, you will be turned away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭micks_address

massy086 wrote: »
    have the emails got reservation codes

yeah i have two emails from argos yesterday. If they don't have reservation numbers i think its a false order. If you get an order in you will get the email with reservation number and text if you supply your number at time of ordering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

if anyone has a reservation code i would greatly appreciate it too :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,877 ✭✭✭jj880

A friend is looking for a digital. Did Argos.ie ever have any digital?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,759 ✭✭✭✭klose

There's an option to order for collection for next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,988 ✭✭✭✭josip

I give up. I'm never gonna get a PS5 at the rate they're selling and idiots buying multiple ones.
    Anyone know when it will calm down and a regular person like me who doesn't have time to sit all day refreshing a 'buy' page can grab one?

Keep an eye on the price differential that the scalpers are charging versus the list price.
    Once it drops to around €100, I think that will be an indicator that the hype has subsided and the scalpers will soon exit the market. I'm hoping we'll see that by February.

Well what do you know, I managed to secure one on Argos just now, I'll admit when I was wrong lol. But I used a random email as I panicked, now I can't get any confirmation but I have my reservation number. It says I'll be able to collect it until tomorrow. I wonder if that means I can collect it today? I hope I'll be able to call them to confirm it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,912 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Well what do you know, I managed to secure one on Argos just now, I'll admit when I was wrong lol. But I used a random email as I panicked, now I can't get any confirmation but I have my reservation number. It says I'll be able to collect it until tomorrow. I wonder if that means I can collect it today? I hope I'll be able to call them to confirm it.

That means it's available to collect today or tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement