Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CMJM96

Are you just changing store location or are you seeing somewhere where stock is available? sorry if this is already answered somewhere else. Going mad here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

St. Westy wrote: »
    if anyone has a reservation code i would greatly appreciate it too :D:D

Do you want mine

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭pj12332

I'm desperate for a reservation code please please please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Do you want mine

I would really appreciate it if going. Where is yours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Is it disc version people are managing to get, have a 13yr old wanting xbox series x but maybe playstation will do if I could manage to get either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Someone needs to setup CheckCheckArgos.com.

8f4LLy2.png

I'll take a reservation code anywhere in Ireland. Please anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

CMJM96 wrote: »
    Are you just changing store location or are you seeing somewhere where stock is available? sorry if this is already answered somewhere else. Going mad here

Yes, manually. Keep trying, ignore the naysayers here who say you won't get one. I got one this morning on Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Barry69

I would be very grateful if anyone has a reservation code spare please. I've followed this thread and watched every site and just can't get one. Its for Santa so I am desperate like a lot of other people. Thanks !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Tazium

I'd also appreciate one. Keep missing the stock drops or going round in loops waiting to purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Guys I have a digital paid for with Harvey Norman but if anyone has a reservation code for a disc one in Argos I would be glad to sell my digital at cost to whoever wants it if I can get a disc one.

I ordered in a panic yesterday but wanted a disc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Smashyeggman92

Don’t want to flood the responses here with requests but if anyone is feeling super generous and has a spare code you would make two little boys super happy this Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭loughrey

JDxtra wrote: »
    That means it's available to collect today or tomorrow.

Thanks for letting me know. I ended up getting an email confirmation, I thought I put the email in wrong as I saw 4 pop up and scrambled to grab them. Hvae the email with the number so I got lucky.

This is actually the second preorder I got. I was one of the first to preorder the PS5 on the original preorder crazy night in September but I gave my preorder to someone else from Smyths as I had bought a LG OLED and couldn't afford both of them, I later felt terrible for letting it go lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Buddha21

I wouldn't bother, I got my email at 1.40am to tell me they were going on pre order at 10.30pm so 3 hours after the fact, useless.

amadablam wrote: »
    Guys I have a digital paid for with Harvey Norman but if anyone has a reservation code for a disc one in Argos I would be glad to sell my digital at cost to whoever wants it if I can get a disc one.

I ordered in a panic yesterday but wanted a disc.

I'd take it if it becomes available

Guys don't give up, I didn't believe it but I got a confirmed order from Argos a few minutes ago so they are popping up for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

loughrey wrote: »
    Guys don't give up, I didn't believe it but I got a confirmed order from Argos a few minutes ago so they are popping up for some reason.

disc version?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

well done to everyone that got one in smyths last night, seemed like serious craic in here with all the madness!!

Are you clicking into each store. When I do it says available to reserve on a date. Then I click on and it says reverve now. When I do that get no code just black email. Do you see 1 available on the first screen or after you click into the frost screen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

I'm getting emails but no reservation number mentioned in actual email

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

I just nabbed one in Galway Argos too.

As others have said, desktop or full site only, click the "Check stock in your area". Select the store, click "Go"
    Likely see "Order now for collection ..." in all stores, the trick seems to be the date.
    If the date is tomorrow, it's in stock and you'll get a mail with reservation number and a text message
    If the date is later, it's out of stock and you'll get a mail with no reservation number

At least, that's how it played out for me

Best of luck all!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭BABYDOLL

dave1982 wrote: »
    I'm getting emails but no reservation number mentioned in actual email

Me too.. rang my local store and they said they were meant to get stock but none arrived

mooonpie wrote: »
    I just nabbed one in Galway Argos too.

As others have said, desktop or full site only, click the "Check stock in your area". Select the store, click "Go"
    Likely see "Order now for collection ..." in all stores, the trick seems to be the date.
    If the date is tomorrow, it's in stock and you'll get a mail with reservation number and a text message
    If the date is later, it's out of stock and you'll get a mail with no reservation number

At least, that's how it played out for me

Best of luck all!!

Just tried every single one. Earliest was Sunday and out of stock. If anyone has successfully done it and has a few minutes could you give a try for me please? I can't seem to get it at sllm trying all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Aoibheann Duffy

Update on Argos- spoke with them this morning- I got reservation number by email and text- but they are saying that they actually aren’t available- if you are close to your store go in and try collect- but they said systems are saying stock is gone since yesterday morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

BABYDOLL wrote: »
    Me too.. rang my local store and they said they were meant to get stock but none arrived

Hopefully we in queue system or something. Digital version is saying sold out in cork but disc says 7-9 the December

Yeah, disk version. It just popped up 20 minutes ago. 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 17 cupcaketown

Don’t want to flood the responses here with requests but if anyone is feeling super generous and has a spare code you would make two little boys super happy this Christmas

Which one are you looking for?

Update on Argos- spoke with them this morning- I got reservation number by email and text- but they are saying that they actually aren’t available- if you are close to your store go in and try collect- but they said systems are saying stock is gone since yesterday morning

That's crazy! Some of us have to travel to collect it. Are they going to confirm to customers who have a reservation if they will honour it or not? That's pretty bad form

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Smashyeggman92

Which one are you looking for?

Disk if possible, already bought games before they sold out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭benny79

Yeah, disk version. It just popped up 20 minutes ago. ��

WHERE WHAT BRANCH?

I am going insane with this shlt

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement