Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭pj12332

If anyone has a code that they do not need I'm absolutely desperate for my nephew. Please keep me in mind if you have one thank you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

Odd that some argos stores are showing collection Sun or Mon while others are showing collection Mon or Tues.

They are hardly getting more stock on those days?

Update on Argos- spoke with them this morning- I got reservation number by email and text- but they are saying that they actually aren’t available- if you are close to your store go in and try collect- but they said systems are saying stock is gone since yesterday morning

I sent my Mrs in to collect one that was reserved this morning. She collected no problems. I can now sleep again at night, everyone who was relying on me to pull through for them (well, 2 people) has been sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Basil3 wrote: »
    I sent my Mrs in to collect one that was reserved this morning. She collected no problems. I can now sleep again at night, everyone who was relying on me to pull through for them (well, 2 people) has been sorted.

Sorry, was it reserved tismorning or collected tismorning... or both? Managed to get one reserved tismorning (email and initial txt received). Debating about whether to go over to collect it now or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭loughrey

Odd that some argos stores are showing collection Sun or Mon while others are showing collection Mon or Tues.

They are hardly getting more stock on those days?

I think it's just a system glitch

• Advertisement

benny79 wrote: »
    WHERE WHAT BRANCH?

I am going insane with this shlt

Limerick 😊

gerryfed wrote: »
    Sorry, was it reserved tismorning or collected tismorning... or both? Managed to get one reserved tismorning (email and initial txt received). Debating about whether to go over to collect it now or not.

Reserved and collected this morning.

BABYDOLL wrote: »
    Me too.. rang my local store and they said they were meant to get stock but none arrived

How do you get the number of local branches? I'm just seeing a general 1800 number. Would like to call the branch to confirm if they actually can fulfil my reservation before I take a 2 hour trip

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,483 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mod note: Could everyone please read the first post before posting anything in this thread.

Just want to emphasise that we won’t tolerate any talk of scalping from here on out - we will also have to assume in some cases that anyone asking about selling consoles above cost price is looking to attract some PMs here. Any scalping on thread will be an immediate forum ban.

This thread is only for consoles sold at RRP from actual retailers. This is not a forum for buying and selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭benny79

Ive clicked on every Argos selected reserve entered ph no and email you go through 3 pages and last one says out of stock everytime! How are you getting them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 cupcaketown

Hi All - I have a digital one with Havery Norman. I never completed the purchase as I wanted a disc one but still have the option to complete the purchase. Will forward the email to anyone who wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Hi All - I have a digital one with Havery Norman. I never completed the purchase as I wanted a disc one but still have the option to complete the purchase. Will forward the email to anyone who wants it.

@Thewife

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=441812

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Don't you just love when you randomly see availability for collection in your local Argos store

Fill out the phone number and email and proceed to be told 'out of stock'

I wouldn't mind it's still there annoying me and laughing at me but can't be got :pac:

must be a bug

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

hi cupcaketown

could i get that link?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

loughrey wrote: »
    How do you get the number of local branches? I'm just seeing a general 1800 number. Would like to call the branch to confirm if they actually can fulfil my reservation before I take a 2 hour trip

I got no answer from the store I reserved one in. Called the 1800 number, which is a British Call Centre, but he called the branch directly and got my answer for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭ALS

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Nightman16

lemonkey wrote: »

If not taken I have someone who will.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I think the branches that say they have stock in tomorrow are the ones you get a reserve code. They all seem to be saying 7th and 8th atm

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MrPoolDead

Yes Please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 barryfitz1988

Update on Argos- spoke with them this morning- I got reservation number by email and text- but they are saying that they actually aren’t available- if you are close to your store go in and try collect- but they said systems are saying stock is gone since yesterday morning

Rang the branch I reserved it in and they said they should have a delivery of them tomorrow but monitor the texts or ring again in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Can bans start to be issued to the constant asking for codes? Impossible to follow this thread for actual information.

I think the branches that say they have stock in tomorrow are the ones you get a reserve code. They all seem to be saying 7th and 8th atm

I got one that actually said there was 4 available

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Did a reserve code come on the email or follow by text? I got an email without a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

RossieMan wrote: »
    Can bans start to be issued to the constant asking for codes? Impossible to follow this thread for actual information.

How about bans for back seat modding?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

It probably said it was in stock by tomorrow, no? That seems to be the only difference between branches were you can get a reserve code.

Rang the branch I reserved it in and they said they should have a delivery of them tomorrow but monitor the texts or ring again in the morning

Nobody is answering my branch when I call.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Wonder when the staff arrive and realise some available they hold for friends and family and tell people there was a mistake?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Nobody is answering my branch when I call.

What exactly are you calling them about? Did you get a reservation code by email/text? Did it not say they would contact you to let you know when the item is ready for collection?

If you've not received that yet then why bother trying to ring them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 cupcaketown

lemonkey wrote: »

Thanks - I've offered it to her if she still wants it. If not first person who messaged gets it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement